The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[Art of the Deal & Art of the Trade] Active trading guilds recruiting now! [High Traffic/Helpful]

• Finder
    Finder
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join AotT

@Conundrum-NSA
  • Dynier
    Dynier
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join Art of the Trade, @Dynier
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Elden Root this week! Make sure to comment if you'd like to join, we have plenty of spots open!
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Elden Root again this week! Our spots are filling up, but we still have some open! Make sure to comment for an invite or mail me with any questions!
  • tomk940
    tomk940
    Could i get an invite to Art of Trade please :) GT: JokerDragon940
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is still in Elden Root! Plenty of spots open now, so make sure to comment here if you'd like an invite! AOTT is in Windhelm this week and they also have lots of spots open! Make sure to specify which guild you'd like to join in your comment!
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would like a invite to Art of the Deal, thanks..
    @omegatay
  • Vaedelah
    Vaedelah
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join 'Art of the Deal'! Thanks :smile:

@Vaedelah
  • umgekehrt
    umgekehrt
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join Art of the Trade if a slot is available.
  • herzanm
    herzanm
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join Art of the Trade. Send me an invite please @herzanm
  • Sivus
    Sivus
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join Art of the Trade
    @Sivus
  • Jackom31
    Jackom31
    I would appreciate an invite for art of the trade @jackom31
  • RustyHookz
    RustyHookz
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite to AOTT please. Thanks! @RustyHookz
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Elden Root still and AOTT is still in Windhelm! Make sure to comment if you'd like a spot in either of our guilds!
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    AOTD is in Elden Root again and AOTT is in Windhelm again! There are still plenty of spots open for new members so make sure to comment if you'd like to join!
  • TweakingOut
    TweakingOut
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join AOTT if its possible? Thanks ahead of time! @TweakingOut
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Does AoTT have a guild kiosk usually? I'd like to dip my toes in the trade scene, but with work situation, not sure I can commit to something like AoTD yet, so TT seems the better option.
  • NotKacie
    NotKacie
    lukoi wrote: »
    Does AoTT have a guild kiosk usually? I'd like to dip my toes in the trade scene, but with work situation, not sure I can commit to something like AoTD yet, so TT seems the better option.

Yes! AOTT almost always has their guild trader, so it's a reliable location for anyone who wants to learn how to make gold! I'll send you an invite if you'd like, what's your @ name?
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    @Lukoi and thanks.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I would like to join Art of the Trade, just because earning money is not usually one of my strong suites...lol But I would like to try and dip in the trade scene as well.
  • thomblf_ESO
    thomblf_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join too @bubba_hotep

Thank you in advance
  • __indio
    __indio
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to learn to trade and would appreciate a spot on AotT.

If possible, please invite @tomraegan

Thanks kindly.
  • nolangrady
    nolangrady
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite! My ID is MedicatedPete. Thanks!!!
  • Wolf48
    Wolf48
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join Art of the Trade, if you have space.
    A bit new to the game (been playing a few months) and would like to learn more about trading.

Thanks!
    @Wolf4823