The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC/NA][PvE] The Thunder Badgers - Recruiting Vet Trial Raiders [No Exp. Needed. Will Train] vAS HM

LordWrektful
The Thunder Badgers is a casual Veteran Trial guild. We're seeking to assemble a team to tackle all end-game trials. We are a casual guild. No BS. Leave your elitism and baby-momma drama at the door. Most importantly, we're all here to have fun. If you are a seasoned vet looking for a fun, chill raid team or if you're looking for your first raid guild, we'd love to have you. There are no requirements to join the guild, but there are requirements to be on the core team. Said requirements are currently under review and are subject to change.

Our team is currently working on vAS HM as some of the group has not gotten their clear. So, we want to make that happen for them.

Our Schedule:
MONDAY: 8pm-10:30pm PST/PDT
TUESDAY: 8pm-10:30pm PST/PDT

We're looking for all Roles: Healers and Damage Dealers/DPS NEEDED for a possible 2nd Core Progression team

***Patience is very key here.We are not here to compete in leaderboards. We're here to help people complete end-game content. Our officers were privileged enough to learn and complete most of the end-game content and we would like to pay it forward.***

***Please, if you have no experience in vet trials, please understand this; we are willing to teach you, but YOU MUST BE COACHABLE. If you do not have the capacity to learn and to retain what you've been taught, this is not the place for you.***

Core Progression Requirements:
Tank Requirements: Tanks must have Aggressive Warhorn, Infused Crusher on weapons and Ebon Armory with either Alkosh or Torug's Pact.

Healer Requirements: Olorime, Sanctuary, Mending, IA, Jorvulds. Back ups include SPC and Worm. Monster Set Head/Shoulders Bogdan or Earthgore.
*Abilities Required Ele Drain, Energy Orbs, Agressive War Horn.

DPS requirements: 30k minimum DPS on a 6m Target Dummy.
*Major Fracture/Breach, Elemental Drain, Spear Shards and Energy Orbs are allowed during parse testing.

If you'd like and invite or if you're wanting more information about us, send an in game email to one of the admins.
@LordWrektful @ladymellie
Edited by LordWrektful on July 15, 2019 11:05AM
  • blindhawk333
    blindhawk333
    ✭✭
    These guys are good people--kind, laid back and patient. Check them out!
  • LordWrektful
    These guys are good people--kind, laid back and patient. Check them out!

Thanks for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. =)
  • LordWrektful
    TTT
  • VowOfValiance
    VowOfValiance
    Soul Shriven
    Is there room for a tank on your core progression team?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamNB, Stamplar DD and tank. Haven't PvEd like a year so no BiS gear(got vMA bow+Rele though). Would like to get back on PvE scene.
  • LordWrektful
    Is there room for a tank on your core progression team?

Unfortunately, our core team only needs DPS and possibly a healer at this time.. There's still plenty of room here and we'd still love to have you.
    susmitds wrote: »
    StamNB, Stamplar DD and tank. Haven't PvEd like a year so no BiS gear(got vMA bow+Rele though). Would like to get back on PvE scene.

No worries. We do gear runs nearly every week. We can run some HRC and get you the rest of the gear in no time.

Send me an in game email and I'll send invites, if either of you are interested, later this evening. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Edited by LordWrektful on December 15, 2018 8:26AM
  • LordWrektful
    @VowOfValiance

I sent you an invite. =)
  • LordWrektful
    BUMP
    We're still accepting new candidates.
  • LordWrektful
    We're still recruiting. We need healers and DPS to fill our ranks! Let's kick some vMoL butt!
  • LordWrektful
    Bump
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    Hey LordWrektful,

I'm interested -

stam dk 42.5k dps on 6 mill dummy. not much experience in vet trials yet, but I learn fast.

@BadShogun
  • LordWrektful
    @BadShogun Invite incoming
  • Annedroid4000
    Annedroid4000
    Soul Shriven
    Invite @Annedroid4000
    I was a max cp in xbox and has experience in most vet trials and some crags hm
    I main heals.

Im cp520 in PC
  • LordWrektful
    @Annedroid4000 Awesome! We could definitely use a healer. I'll shoot you an invite as soon as I get back to my computer.
  • Flares
    Flares
    ✭✭✭
    Am interested sent a mail to LordWrektful in game
  • LordWrektful
    @Flares I'm signing in now and sending you an invite. =)
  • LordWrektful
    Bump TTT
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are still looking, I am more than willing to learn. I am a dps who just hit 25k parse. I have participated and beat many veteran trials (vmol, vAA, and vAA HM) I'm a magsorc who is wearing spell strategist, zaan, and siroria.

@Pajor17
    Edited by Pajor on January 16, 2019 5:40PM
  • LordWrektful
    Sounds good. I'll shoot an invite when I get home from work later today.
  • LordWrektful
    We're still looking to grow. PM for an invite
  • squinceybones
    squinceybones
    ✭✭✭
    do you have cookies?
  • LordWrektful
    Absolutely. Even served with a nice gin and tonic.
  • zerocougar
    Hello. Do you guys do vet dungeons as well?
  • LordWrektful
    @zerocougar Yes, we try to do pledges nearly every day. There are a few guildies that are truly into doing vet dungeons for achievements, skins, personalities and emotes.
  • LordWrektful
    We're currently seeking avid and committed players for join our teams. Our core team is running Monday and Thursday at 8:30pm PDT. Though not a requirement, ideal candidates will know multiple classes and roles. Core is asking for 30k minimum DPS parse. DM me if interested
  • LordWrektful
    TTT
  • LiteOfQureshi
    can i get an invite please
  • LordWrektful
    @LiteOfQureshi send @ladymellie a message in game. I believe she's still online tonight. If not, send me your@name and I'll invite you after work tomorrow. :smile:
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main a tank with Aggressive Warhorn, Infused Crusher on weapons and Ebon Armory with Torug's Pact.
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Is this guild still looking for healers?
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘