The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA][PvE] The Thunder Badgers - Recruiting Vet Trial Raiders [No Exp. Needed. Will Train] vAS HM

• LordWrektful
    As of today 7/15, the core team is moving onto vAS HM progression. At this moment, the core team is not looking for a healer, but if an experienced healer in vAS HM could in fact swing one of our current healers to a static DPS role as we are currently subbing at least one DPS player. However, I am thinking that it might be time for a 2nd progression team where we would be more than likely pushing to run vSS/vSS HM, vMoL or vHoF. This will be dependant on guild participation and the times and dates of this progression are undetermined as it is just an idea for now. If I can get enough involved, I'll make it happen. We would need to furnish an entire team for that and that means that we would in fact need healers.

The guild is always looking for active players of any roles/classes. Even if you're disinterested in trials and are looking for a chill social guild, we'd love to have you. If anything I have said is of any interest to you, please let me know and we can work out the little details. I could invite you to the guild or to the guild's discord if you'd like more info before committing. @Khey
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info and explanation! :) It definitely sounds interesting and I'd like an invitation to the guild. @KheyXen is my in game name.
    Edited by Khey on July 15, 2019 11:46AM
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  • Emmy
    Emmy
    Looking for a trial and dungeon guild as well, @LordWrektful . Mag DPS here. IGN: @emmy_robbins
  • LordWrektful
    Sounds good. I'll send invites out when I return home from work later this evening. Happy to have you two.