Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nascent Indrik and Nascent Indrik Evolution Guide

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys! Here is my latest video guide showing how to evolve your Nascent Indrik Mount Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/lkjy02XqKv8

*edited with updated video with better instructions
Edited by Shimmer on February 19, 2019 6:26PM
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the video! Is there confirmation anywhere that you can only evolve the Nascent Indrik into the other forms? Because I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to morph their current Indrik into the Dawnwood one, and expect to be able to evolve that one into another form later down the line, when actually they are probably going to have to grind the original Nascent back in order to do that.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I read from the official ZOS article once you morph Nascent Indrik Mount into the Dawnwood Indrik Mount the only option to get another morph is to get 4 more feathers and get a new Nascent Indrik Mount and morph that one with other berries. This is bad and good: bad because you need to grind or pay to get the mount all over again, and good because you can collect all morphs of the mount as the morphed mount will not go away when you get a new one.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Thanks for the video! Is there confirmation anywhere that you can only evolve the Nascent Indrik into the other forms? Because I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to morph their current Indrik into the Dawnwood one, and expect to be able to evolve that one into another form later down the line, when actually they are probably going to have to grind the original Nascent back in order to do that.

Yes ZOS confirmed plus the article clearly states it as well. "She will also continue to stock all four Indrik Feathers required to summon a new Nascent Indrik throughout 2019. This means that should you acquire enough berries to evolve your Indrik, you can immediately start working on getting a new Nascent Indrik for a different evolution in the future."

That means you will need 80 tickets per evolution for the 40 for the feathers and 40 for the berries. If you want the base Nascent plus all four evolutions for five mounts, you will need a total of 360 event tickets (unless you already have the base nascent indrik then 320 more)

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I read from the official ZOS article once you morph Nascent Indrik Mount into the Dawnwood Indrik Mount the only option to get another morph is to get 4 more feathers and get a new Nascent Indrik Mount and morph that one with other berries. This is bad and good: bad because you need to grind or pay to get the mount all over again, and good because you can collect all morphs of the mount as the morphed mount will not go away when you get a new one.

Its terribly grindy in my opinion. I REALLY hope they up the amount of event tickets you can earn per day because 80 per quarter is insane.

• rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know its all about profit. The only reason they decided to go that way is because the even ticket or feathers will be sold in crown store somewhere after Q1 this year if not earlier.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shimmer wrote: »

Yes ZOS confirmed plus the article clearly states it as well. "She will also continue to stock all four Indrik Feathers required to summon a new Nascent Indrik throughout 2019. This means that should you acquire enough berries to evolve your Indrik, you can immediately start working on getting a new Nascent Indrik for a different evolution in the future."

That means you will need 80 tickets per evolution for the 40 for the feathers and 40 for the berries. If you want the base Nascent plus all four evolutions for five mounts, you will need a total of 360 event tickets (unless you already have the base nascent indrik then 320 more)

Ok thank you. I assumed this was the case, but I just hope everyone else is clear on this because I just know that we are going to get a tonne of complaints on the forums when people evolve theirs now thinking that they might need to in order to get the others :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So am I right in thinking that the Q2 evolution will have a totally different set of berries?
    And that we wont be able to buy the 4 berry types in Q1 and just wait for Q2 to use them in order to have the Q2 evolution?
    And more importantly, if you only collect 2 out of the 4 berry types in Q1, does that mean they are of no use to you?
    Edited by Zypheran on January 4, 2019 2:40PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    So am I right in thinking that the Q2 evolution will have a totally different set of berries?
    And that we wont be able to buy the 4 berry types in Q1 and just wait for Q2 to use them in order to have the Q2 evolution?
    And more importantly, if you only collect 2 out of the 4 berry types in Q1, does that mean they are of no use to you?

This is correct. As you can only hold 12 event tickets, you can only actively work for berries during the quarter you want to earn the berries for. After Q1, the Q1 berries will no longer be available. You cant purchase Q2 berries until we are in Q2.

as for your second question, yes. If you only get 2 Q1 berries you wont be able to reacquire those Q1 (dawnwood) berries again. So you wont get much use out of them. If they do this again next year, that is the next time you will be able to get those Q1 berries.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shimmer wrote: »

Ok thank you. I assumed this was the case, but I just hope everyone else is clear on this because I just know that we are going to get a tonne of complaints on the forums when people evolve theirs now thinking that they might need to in order to get the others :D

You're welcome! Im assuming there will be MANY people who dont understand that which is why I did my video to kinda explain that, but even in the comments of the video people are confused. Wish they had made it much more clear.

• MythicSnake
    MythicSnake
    ✭✭
    I have already purchased the first two Dawnwood berries (bloom and budding), but when I go to my inventory only the Berries of Budding show up. Where did the first one go? When I bought the feathers, they all appeared in my inventory until I was ready to combine them. Does each berry replace the last one you bought?
    Edited by MythicSnake on February 16, 2019 8:46PM
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already purchased the first two Dawnwood berries (bloom and budding), but when I go to my inventory only the Berries of Budding show up. Where did the first one go? When I bought the feathers, they all appeared in my inventory until I was ready to combine them. Does each berry replace the last one you bought?
    No they dont replace each other. You must have placed them in the bank or somewhere. I put mine in my house storage so they are easier to find when the time comes.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping for new event!