Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So how will you use your 3 Race changes after this seemingly last racial update (make a list)

• logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to use racial change token only for some appearance adjustments, without changing character's current race?
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Is it possible to use racial change token only for some appearance adjustments, without changing character's current race?
    Yes, tested that on PTS, you are not required to change race its just unlocked.
    plan to use one for that myself.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not going to change.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Yes, tested that on PTS, you are not required to change race its just unlocked.
    plan to use one for that myself.
    Great! Maybe I'll change appearance of my main character a bit. And his name. This "are you French?" confusion must be stopped. :D
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only play as Dunmer, only race I really love in ESO.

My wife will be race changing from Dunmer to Breton I think.

Race for us is more of appearance than min maxing though. I do like Nord and Bosmer but not more than Dunmer. I cant play a Bosmer personally though because of them being so tiny. I am a tall guy, so mini elves are not really gonna work for my style lmao.
    Pact Bloodwraith
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I won't use the race change tokens at all. I run an all Khajiit clan with 10 characters, plus one Breton female vampire. In all seriousness you can complete any quest, trial, pvp, etc, with any race if you know how to play.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not. I dont want to change my characters' race, I originally chose each race for a reason.

However, I dont think I will be using any of my magic based characters if current changes go live, except maybe my Nord magsorc.

I guess ZOS couldnt figure out a way to mess her up even worse than she is now, unlike what they did to my others :/