The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Your Favorite Tribunal

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    I think they foreshadowed Almalexia's fate quite well in both the DLC and base game, especially if you question her...
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    My favorite part of the Tribunal is right before Oblivion
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vivec- The Warrior Poet (The Glowing Floating Hippy)
    Vivec because out of the 3 he achieved CHIM

And he has a spear for a *** and had babies with molag bal.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sortha Sil- Father of Mysteries (Father of Loose Screws)
    Didn't Sotha Sil arrange/negotiate the Original Coldharbour Compact? Between several Daedric princes?
    Thats a huge thing for the people of Nirn. The other tribunals only tend to their followers. (Normally)
    He is the most interesting, one I felt I related to. He see the larger picture, this I appreciate. And the quest for knowledge I believe personally should be everyone's highest priority.
    If this man existed, you'd see me with mechanical limbs and and silken robe devoting my life to someone of his amplitude.

Although I have a character named "Hand of Almalexia" lol
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on February 1, 2019 5:42PM
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Hysorn
    Hysorn
    ✭✭
    The tribunal are the false gods you n'wah. their betrayal of Indoril Nerevar will be their undoing! May Azura be praised!
  • geekboy09
    geekboy09
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia- Mother Morrowind (Lady Light Bulb)
    Almalexia
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Vivec because out of the 3 he achieved CHIM

And he has a spear for a *** and had babies with molag bal.

Allegedly
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost voted bilbo baggins but then I wouldn't be able to vote for the Cyborg inventor demigod.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.