The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of February 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 25, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA megaserver for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Your Favorite Tribunal

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    I think they foreshadowed Almalexia's fate quite well in both the DLC and base game, especially if you question her...
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    My favorite part of the Tribunal is right before Oblivion
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec- The Warrior Poet (The Glowing Floating Hippy)
    Vivec because out of the 3 he achieved CHIM

And he has a spear for a *** and had babies with molag bal.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sortha Sil- Father of Mysteries (Father of Loose Screws)
    Didn't Sotha Sil arrange/negotiate the Original Coldharbour Compact? Between several Daedric princes?
    Thats a huge thing for the people of Nirn. The other tribunals only tend to their followers. (Normally)
    He is the most interesting, one I felt I related to. He see the larger picture, this I appreciate. And the quest for knowledge I believe personally should be everyone's highest priority.
    If this man existed, you'd see me with mechanical limbs and and silken robe devoting my life to someone of his amplitude.

Although I have a character named "Hand of Almalexia" lol
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on February 1, 2019 5:42PM
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bilbo Baggins
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Hysorn
    Hysorn
    The tribunal are the false gods you n'wah. their betrayal of Indoril Nerevar will be their undoing! May Azura be praised!