Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help me with this solo build

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=118356

I'm trying to make a solo stamina templar setup that takes advantage of every stat in an optimal way to squeeze out the most damage while maintaining enough survivability to try and solo dungeons and world bosses.

With this setup the build has 26k health, 33k stam, 1300 recovery (a bit low but I have glyph and rune also for recovery), 11k penetration with night mothers, 47% crit, 82% crit damage, 4600 weapon damage on front bar, and 24k resists in rune.

I'm trying to boost my low weapon damage with fighters guild passives on front bar. 26k health is a bit high but a lot of my survival comes from blazing shield which needs a higher health pool. I would like more resists but cant think of an efficient way to add them unless I switch the monster set which I dont really want to do unless there is a better one for dps.

Any advice is appreciated.
Edited by Stx on February 12, 2019 11:18PM
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, I purposefully used sharpened instead of nirnhoned because I'm still researching nirnhoned on my crafter but if it helps a lot then I can find a way to get it.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    Also, I purposefully used sharpened instead of nirnhoned because I'm still researching nirnhoned on my crafter but if it helps a lot then I can find a way to get it.

Nirnhoned is pretty damn nice. With a 2h you should really be using infused though to my knowledge.

You only want sharpened if you dont get to pen cap through other means (CP and Mundus mainly) and if you do need this, its either because you lack a source of major and/or minor fracture (Which may well be the case on a solo build), or a warning sign that you're doing something inefficient with your build.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade