Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Personalities from dungeons and other instances?

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
Was just wondering which ones can be done solo? Especially the wormcult one interests me.

Why solo? Player personalities do not agree with me being visually impaired, so i hate the mentality i get for the mistakes my poor eyesight causes and which i can not get past in other ways but soloing.
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Čičiliusku
    Čičiliusku
    ✭✭✭
    I know some personalities like heroic can be obtained by simply visiting CoS or RoM. The wormwizard one from FL HM is difficult to get solo, but there are people who completed it.

Atleast the final boss
    Edited by Čičiliusku on February 12, 2019 1:28AM
    This bird is watching you from afar
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know some personalities like heroic can be obtained by simply visiting CoS or RoM. The wormwizard one from FL HM is difficult to get solo, but there are people who completed it.

Atleast the final boss

I remember reading somewhere back when it came, that the Wormwizard personality requires a run with no deaths?
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be honest with you and tell none of them since no matter how good you are you are never getting a speedrun solo. And I think every vet DLC dungeon has a mechanic that requires having an extra person to bash the boss.
    Edited by Royaji on February 12, 2019 1:29PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can solo vFL HM, I think Hodor will provide you some excellent tank, healer and 2nd dps to get that personality :D
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can solo vFL HM, I think Hodor will provide you some excellent tank, healer and 2nd dps to get that personality :D

Cant hurt to try.. Or it may hurt a lot but then again, soulgems are so nice :D
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »

Well, there is video over there how DK managed to solo final boss with wings, but there are too many "interrupt mechanics" on the way to do it in one person.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »

Well, there is video over there how DK managed to solo final boss with wings, but there are too many "interrupt mechanics" on the way to do it in one person.

Hmm, i see. Kinda wish there be some scaling in place to scale these places in mechanics and difficulty according to number of players, the less players the harder it should be.

Right now i dont really feel challenged on doing quest stuff which i love, but dungeons made that way could add difficukty, challenge and some more stories too.

Anyway. Been soloing some dungeons in the past with my sorc with both pets on heals, the buble from summoning and surge+lightning for but have not done any since summerset. I have to test does it still work on some more familiar location and try normal then to see it.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the worm wizard you need hm, no death and speed run, which can be difficult to obtain, especially alone.

I can't say if it's impossible alone, but it is def very hard.

If you're PC EU I can direct you to one of my guilds, they have vet dlc dungeons learning runs and most peeps there would be happy to help you get a skin/personality if you ask in discord. They're pretty nice peeps.

Anyways, I really hope you can manage to grab that skin and wish you the best of luck!
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know how the *** are people capable of soloing these things in the first place.

Like... Are you robots? Because you definitely don't seem human

And if you are human, then... Divines help you.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can forget it.
    Getting a skin or personality requires Challenger, meaning no death, HM and speed run achievements.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several groups who can 3 man the dungeons and will sell you the skin, you sit at the beginning and they run the dungeon, you get the thing.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalgert wrote: »
    I want to know how the *** are people capable of soloing these things in the first place.

Like... Are you robots? Because you definitely don't seem human

And if you are human, then... Divines help you.

When you learn the mechanics, its not that hard unless the mechanics are such, that it requires more players or the damage output is too much to keep your health up.