Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heads Up: Weekly PTS Character Copies for Update 21

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    This looks biased big time
    NA
    NA
    EU
    NA

Well to be fair it's actually:
    NA
    NA
    EU
    EU
    NA

So you know, it's not terrible

well your post suggests 5 PTS weeks, where did you get the info that PTS will take 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks?

Well if you just go ahead and read the post you commented on:
    Next Monday(2), we'll be doing another PC NA character copy. February 4th(3) and 11th(4) will be PC EU character copies, and the last week(5) on February 18th will be another PC NA character copy.

Note that each time we do a character copy, all characters and progress will unfortunately be wiped. Thanks for your understanding.

Right, it was going to be:

NA
    NA
    EU
    EU
    NA

But, there was some kind of snafu, so NA gets a third week. I would expect then, that EU should get the last two weeks, so it would be:

NA
    NA
    NA
    EU
    EU

Remember that in previous cycles, it was

NA
    NA
    EU - for the rest of the testing cycle and most often until the next PTS cycle. It's only been recently that they've done an NA character copy during the interval. EU usually got their characters on PTS for weeks, with NA only getting the first 2 weeks of any new PTS cycle.
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    is that copying Maybe a reason for the big laag during last 2-3 weeks on PC EU?
    Cyrodil is unplayable...canceled eso+
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be too difficult to copy BOTH EU and NA at the same time? I won't mind having some random 4-digit number added to my character's names on PTS if someone on NA happen to have identical name..
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be too difficult to copy BOTH EU and NA at the same time? I won't mind having some random 4-digit number added to my character's names on PTS if someone on NA happen to have identical name..

Yes, it would.
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Another NA week?... Return EU, please.