The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The new ganking meta?

Seenoevil
Seenoevil
✭✭✭
Woodelf nightblade

5 pieces morihaus
5 pieces eternal hunt
2 pieces balorgh

Rotation.... La(wep dam buff)>incap anicancelled with roll dodge> steel potato.

Would this work how I think it will?
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seenoevil wrote: »
    Woodelf nightblade

5 pieces morihaus
    5 pieces eternal hunt
    2 pieces balorgh

Rotation.... La(wep dam buff)>incap anicancelled with roll dodge> steel potato.

Would this work how I think it will?
    You are probably better if specking in pure dmg with sets like hundings and paired with bone pirate or so. Keep in mind it will be a bit tougher next patch to to gank as you are losing the damage from stealth bonus on both wood elf and kajit. Whatever you just don’t do a snipe gank build pls cause that’s just cancerous and takes no skill;)
    Options
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely no. The damage on that rotation would be a meme.
    Options
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Troll dodge :trollface:
    EU PC
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine started new career as mule,now carries all my junk
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Options
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    mine started new career as mule,now carries all my junk

Apparently the new meta for Bosmer: Junk mule. Maybe we can get a new crafted set -- Shame of Valenwood: 5 item bonus is 50 more inventory slots for junk. 2, 3, and 4 item bonuses can each be an extra meter of counter-stealth detection, just to make sure the shame is felt bone-deep.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be a terrible gank...

Khajit will be the obvious gank race if it goes through as it it now
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What will you do if someone holds block? Also the time it takes for roll to complete someone would obviously either kill you or heal up...
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh, people might have to think before they gank.
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer do more damage than Bosmer regardless of whether they are standing still or dodge rolling.

PC EU
    Options
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if they fixed the bug that some morons are abusing to land 2+ lethal arrows at the same, glitching health bar etc.. Reported another player abusing this bug last night on Sotha/EU.. If they fix that I can live with bow gankers, they aren't that bad, melee stamblade gankers hit harder tbh..
    Options
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if they fixed the bug that some morons are abusing to land 2+ lethal arrows at the same, glitching health bar etc.. Reported another player abusing this bug last night on Sotha/EU.. If they fix that I can live with bow gankers, they aren't that bad, melee stamblade gankers hit harder tbh..

I dont think its them abusing a bug as much as it is a harsh reality of a bug combined with people playing a cancerous build that emphasizes that bug.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
    Options
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it's hard for most players that arent tank built with 30k+ HP to survive even if it comes from a regular stamblade build and not bowgank specific, when 2 lethal arrows come down at the same time along with a poison arrow and 1.5s later a 3rd lethal arrow.. "normal" lethal arrows hit me for some 6-7k but the really cancerous bow gank builds do 10-12k per hit, and then it doesn't even take a 3rd one to kill me as I'm usually in full light armor at around 23-24k HP.. At least stamblade gankers have to rely on me being out of stamina to not be able break stun to kill me, since it takes them 1.5-2s to finish their combo.. The bowganker that abused the bug last night however was 100% bow cancer and hit HARD and I just fell down dead in an instant, with my health bar stuck at 44% health after I died. It was late at night too, with low population and very low ping and no lag so I didn't even try and brush it off as a lagspike, and when I asked in zonechat there were several people that had been instagibbed in the same fashion by the same player so we all reported him..
    Options