Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

"Updated" PvP Campaign Rewards?!!

Mujuro
Mujuro
✭✭✭✭
A few weeks ago, I read that ZOS was updating the end-of-campaign rewards to drop the new sets like Spell Strategist. After all, the RoTW boxes got updated shortly after Murkmire's release. And it's been over 3 months with end-of-campaign rewards dropping jewelry from the old sets. I was very much looking forward to getting gold jewelry for the new sets with Vivec ending today and I received a rather unpleasant surprise. Yes, the rewards were from the new sets. But the rewards consisted of body pieces and weapons. No jewelry. Did I just get hosed on RNG as a final parting shot from Wrobel, or is this the "intended" campaign reward drop now?

Vokundein
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
Mujuro - Reeve
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, why is the top 10% reward only ONE item now instead of FIVE? Was this also intended, as there was no notice about this change either. If you're trying to get new folks into PvP, this really isn't helping your case. And as @SiAScORCH mentioned, changing rewards to not be jewelry items is making the rewards largely useless. Again, not helping your case of getting new folks to PvP.

benreward.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Vokundein
    Mujuro - Reeve
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS is just hopeless..

PC-EU 1000+ cp
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me, 1 out of the 5 items was a neckless the rest were weapons and armor. Looks like the (not)RNG program is working.
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭
    golden cowards gear helmet for me. big rip..
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, as an update.. yeah, random gear rewards, everything else was golden clothes (with bad traits) so decon material pretty much, but did get 1 golden Spell Strategist Ring.

So wish all were jewelry rewards like always before. :s

Edited by Moonsorrow on February 12, 2019 12:42AM
    PC/EU - Sotha Sil - DC
    solo & small scale
    1000+ CP
    Playing all classes
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion%20Chest_zpsfcukw1ow.png

??????
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    Give us maelstrom weapons
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSA for everyone who received the top 2%/10% rewards. I submitted a bug report ticket on what I had received and apparently we've been shorted, even by ZOS' own documentation that I was given in the reply:

percentrewards.jpg

So if you got the top 2% reward, you were shorted a transmute geode if you only got 1 instead of 2. If you were in the top 10% reward category, you were shorted 4 items as well as a geode. So if you've not submitted a bug ticket, you may want to do that, especially given the stealth change to the "guaranteed" jewelry campaign rewards.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Vokundein
    Mujuro - Reeve
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some gold trash. You could at least sell the gold jewelry. Winning is a waste now. Do they sit around at Zenimax just dreaming up every new little way to RUIN this game?

I get it, they don’t play it; but COME. ON.

Just give us gold jewelry for winning the campaign. You know how many Zergling trash I had to kill. How many ball zerging nerds I had to kite and kill to make it high enough to get gold jewelry.

When all these other fools where out here zerging it up when there was double AP, Crush Lane was diggin’ DITCHES and dropping fools in ‘em lol. For what? TWO gold Battlefield Acrobat STAVES and some mo’ trash!
    Witch up, lil' witches!
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t get any jewelry. Couple useless body pieces, acrobat bow battalion resto and some other junk weapon. Sigh.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some gold trash. You could at least sell the gold jewelry. Winning is a waste now. Do they sit around at Zenimax just dreaming up every new little way to RUIN this game?

Just give us gold jewelry for winning the campaign. You know how many Zergling trash I had to kill. How many ball zerging nerds I had to kite and kill to make it high enough to get gold jewelry.

When all these other fools where out here zerging it up when there was double AP, Crush Lane was diggin’ DITCHES and dropping fools in ‘em lol. For what? TWO gold Battlefield Acrobat STAVES and some mo’ trash!

Exactly. You play for a month, you end in 2% of most active players and they give you trash, useless stuff nobody will use... Ah just f** it. Stuck in combat not even mentioned in PTS notes, EU server performance is a nightmare, shade broken for over 4 months now, new race balance is just a cash grab, steel tornado everywhere, constant degradation of incentive to PvP, healing ward useless for 4/5 magicka classes, lags spreading even to PvE zones and many more...
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

Mael Stormfist - MagSorc - Grand Master Crafter.
    Mael Nightshadow - MagBlade - I'm right behind you.
    Mael Ironfist - MagPlar - BoL abuser.

No fix for in combat bug. No fix for shadow image bug. No fix for cloak. No fix for healing. Not even a single acknowledgement since Murkmire launch.
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    Soul Shriven
    Mujuro wrote: »
    A few weeks ago, I read that ZOS was updating the end-of-campaign rewards to drop the new sets like Spell Strategist. After all, the RoTW boxes got updated shortly after Murkmire's release. And it's been over 3 months with end-of-campaign rewards dropping jewelry from the old sets. I was very much looking forward to getting gold jewelry for the new sets with Vivec ending today and I received a rather unpleasant surprise. Yes, the rewards were from the new sets. But the rewards consisted of body pieces and weapons. No jewelry. Did I just get hosed on RNG as a final parting shot from Wrobel, or is this the "intended" campaign reward drop now?

And this is why I uninstalled the game. They constantly disappoint.

• Lord_Dexter
    Lord_Dexter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mujuro wrote: »

Same no Jewlery for me either but got useless junk,

Got all pathetic sets None got drop even!
    Edited by Lord_Dexter on February 12, 2019 7:33AM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People thought they could earn millions with farmed ap and get golden rings (selling it to desperate pvers). Too bad. Nice move zos.
    Edited by gepe87 on February 12, 2019 7:58AM
    Gepe, General MagSorc | Gepe Telvanni, First Sergeant MagDK | Gepe Direnni, Colonel Magplar | Gepe Aundae, Sergeant Magblade | Gepe Greenheart, Mystic Stamden Gepe Ravenwatch MagSorc
    Solo PvPer
    Monster Hunter|Boethiah's Scythe|Master Wizard|Fighters Guild Victor|Undaunted|Deadlands Adept|Mageslayer|Shehai Shatterer|Ophidian Overlord|Dominion Hero|Stormproof|Boethiah's Scythe|Hist-Shadow|Forge Breaker|Thane of Falkreath|Plague of Peryite
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine being one of those people that no lifed the campaign and got a gold spell strat bow omg the irony
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    People thought they could earn millions with farmed ap and get golden rings (selling it to desperate pvers). Too bad. Nice move zos.

And I'm guessing you're one of those desperate players only you couldn't afford the items. Explains everything
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Readd master weapon drops.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, this just moves players to Focus more on Farming AP and Not focusing on Winning Campaigns...
    There needs to be more than a...
    Yay! We Won! Suck on That you Other Alliances!!!
    Benefit to Winning...
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty startled when I got no jewelry from my coffers. Did get a sweet BiS Spell Strategy mace though, so I’ll definitely be working towards PVP rewards in the future!

Not.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh go
    Mayrael wrote: »

Exactly. You play for a month, you end in 2% of most active players and they give you trash, useless stuff nobody will use... Ah just f** it. Stuck in combat not even mentioned in PTS notes, EU server performance is a nightmare, shade broken for over 4 months now, new race balance is just a cash grab, steel tornado everywhere, constant degradation of incentive to PvP, healing ward useless for 4/5 magicka classes, lags spreading even to PvE zones and many more...

Oh and the passive changes is a money grab! You’d think the combat team would focus on fixing combat BUGS and maybe server PERFORMANCE; but I suppose you can’t monetize THAT.

ZOS is cashing in on people’s love of the Elder Scrolls. I think they are unaware of the limits of such love. How many people are really gonna PAY to keep playing this after ES:6 comes out on PC and modders fix it lol.
    Witch up, lil' witches!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh go
    Mayrael wrote: »

Oh and the passive changes is a money grab! You’d think the combat team would focus on fixing combat BUGS and maybe server PERFORMANCE; but I suppose you can’t monetize THAT.

ZOS is cashing in on people’s love of the Elder Scrolls. I think they are unaware of the limits of such love. How many people are really gonna PAY to keep playing this after ES:6 comes out on PC and modders fix it lol.

Definitely not me. I have always preordered new chapters, I am subbed since beginning (the only time when I was unsubbed was when I was off or as a sign of protest), I love this game but what happens with its performance and bugs is outrageous. I won't buy malfunctioning product.
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

Mael Stormfist - MagSorc - Grand Master Crafter.
    Mael Nightshadow - MagBlade - I'm right behind you.
    Mael Ironfist - MagPlar - BoL abuser.

No fix for in combat bug. No fix for shadow image bug. No fix for cloak. No fix for healing. Not even a single acknowledgement since Murkmire launch.