Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Updated" PvP Campaign Rewards?!!

Mujuro
Mujuro
✭✭✭✭
A few weeks ago, I read that ZOS was updating the end-of-campaign rewards to drop the new sets like Spell Strategist. After all, the RoTW boxes got updated shortly after Murkmire's release. And it's been over 3 months with end-of-campaign rewards dropping jewelry from the old sets. I was very much looking forward to getting gold jewelry for the new sets with Vivec ending today and I received a rather unpleasant surprise. Yes, the rewards were from the new sets. But the rewards consisted of body pieces and weapons. No jewelry. Did I just get hosed on RNG as a final parting shot from Wrobel, or is this the "intended" campaign reward drop now?

• Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    wtf.jpg
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea it's completely useless now. They need to keep it to jewelry only since the drop rate for that is already low enough.
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, why is the top 10% reward only ONE item now instead of FIVE? Was this also intended, as there was no notice about this change either. If you're trying to get new folks into PvP, this really isn't helping your case. And as @SiAScORCH mentioned, changing rewards to not be jewelry items is making the rewards largely useless. Again, not helping your case of getting new folks to PvP.

benreward.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What a *** joke. The rewards are now useless.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww and I had hoped for some more rings (at least to deconstruct them), oh well, looks like the end of the months rewards are now...super useless... :sweat_smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. Zos never disappoints with the new ways they come up with to give the community the middle finger. It's completely a joke now. What's next? Take away the transmute crystals? Then there won't be a need to PvP at all.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?? What is this? No such announcement said even that getting random gear and not jewelry only.

Lately been disappointed on many things.. one more to the list then it seems. :s

My exciting waiting for golden jewelry from Sotha Sil campaign turned now to the not care at all level. *heavy sigh*

Edited by Moonsorrow on February 11, 2019 11:06PM
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    Seriously?? What is this? No such announcement said even that getting random gear and not jewelry only.

Lately been disappointed on many things.. one more to the list then it seems. :s

They are going to kill this game because of garbage changes.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS is just hopeless..

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, 1 out of the 5 items was a neckless the rest were weapons and armor. Looks like the (not)RNG program is working.
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    golden cowards gear helmet for me. big rip..
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as an update.. yeah, random gear rewards, everything else was golden clothes (with bad traits) so decon material pretty much, but did get 1 golden Spell Strategist Ring.

So wish all were jewelry rewards like always before. :s

Edited by Moonsorrow on February 12, 2019 12:42AM
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion%20Chest_zpsfcukw1ow.png

??????
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    Give us maelstrom weapons
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSA for everyone who received the top 2%/10% rewards. I submitted a bug report ticket on what I had received and apparently we've been shorted, even by ZOS' own documentation that I was given in the reply:

percentrewards.jpg

So if you got the top 2% reward, you were shorted a transmute geode if you only got 1 instead of 2. If you were in the top 10% reward category, you were shorted 4 items as well as a geode. So if you've not submitted a bug ticket, you may want to do that, especially given the stealth change to the "guaranteed" jewelry campaign rewards.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got some gold trash. You could at least sell the gold jewelry. Winning is a waste now. Do they sit around at Zenimax just dreaming up every new little way to RUIN this game?

I get it, they don’t play it; but COME. ON.

Just give us gold jewelry for winning the campaign. You know how many Zergling trash I had to kill. How many ball zerging nerds I had to kite and kill to make it high enough to get gold jewelry.

When all these other fools where out here zerging it up when there was double AP, Crush Lane was diggin’ DITCHES and dropping fools in ‘em lol. For what? TWO gold Battlefield Acrobat STAVES and some mo’ trash!
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t get any jewelry. Couple useless body pieces, acrobat bow battalion resto and some other junk weapon. Sigh.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you all surprised this happened?
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some gold trash. You could at least sell the gold jewelry. Winning is a waste now. Do they sit around at Zenimax just dreaming up every new little way to RUIN this game?

Just give us gold jewelry for winning the campaign. You know how many Zergling trash I had to kill. How many ball zerging nerds I had to kite and kill to make it high enough to get gold jewelry.

When all these other fools where out here zerging it up when there was double AP, Crush Lane was diggin’ DITCHES and dropping fools in ‘em lol. For what? TWO gold Battlefield Acrobat STAVES and some mo’ trash!

Exactly. You play for a month, you end in 2% of most active players and they give you trash, useless stuff nobody will use... Ah just f** it. Stuck in combat not even mentioned in PTS notes, EU server performance is a nightmare, shade broken for over 4 months now, new race balance is just a cash grab, steel tornado everywhere, constant degradation of incentive to PvP, healing ward useless for 4/5 magicka classes, lags spreading even to PvE zones and many more...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    ✭✭
    Mujuro wrote: »
    A few weeks ago, I read that ZOS was updating the end-of-campaign rewards to drop the new sets like Spell Strategist. After all, the RoTW boxes got updated shortly after Murkmire's release. And it's been over 3 months with end-of-campaign rewards dropping jewelry from the old sets. I was very much looking forward to getting gold jewelry for the new sets with Vivec ending today and I received a rather unpleasant surprise. Yes, the rewards were from the new sets. But the rewards consisted of body pieces and weapons. No jewelry. Did I just get hosed on RNG as a final parting shot from Wrobel, or is this the "intended" campaign reward drop now?

And this is why I uninstalled the game. They constantly disappoint.

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mujuro wrote: »

Same no Jewlery for me either but got useless junk,

Got all pathetic sets None got drop even!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 12, 2019 7:33AM
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would they nerf pvp rewards ? I really can't understand this. All the lag and bugs that plague pvp and they decide to give people less incentive to play it still.

Edited by Crixus8000 on February 12, 2019 7:33AM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People thought they could earn millions with farmed ap and get golden rings (selling it to desperate pvers). Too bad. Nice move zos.
    Edited by gepe87 on February 12, 2019 7:58AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine being one of those people that no lifed the campaign and got a gold spell strat bow omg the irony
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    People thought they could earn millions with farmed ap and get golden rings (selling it to desperate pvers). Too bad. Nice move zos.

And I'm guessing you're one of those desperate players only you couldn't afford the items. Explains everything
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Readd master weapon drops.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, this just moves players to Focus more on Farming AP and Not focusing on Winning Campaigns...
    There needs to be more than a...
    Yay! We Won! Suck on That you Other Alliances!!!
    Benefit to Winning...
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was pretty startled when I got no jewelry from my coffers. Did get a sweet BiS Spell Strategy mace though, so I’ll definitely be working towards PVP rewards in the future!

Not.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh go
    Mayrael wrote: »

Exactly. You play for a month, you end in 2% of most active players and they give you trash, useless stuff nobody will use... Ah just f** it. Stuck in combat not even mentioned in PTS notes, EU server performance is a nightmare, shade broken for over 4 months now, new race balance is just a cash grab, steel tornado everywhere, constant degradation of incentive to PvP, healing ward useless for 4/5 magicka classes, lags spreading even to PvE zones and many more...

Oh and the passive changes is a money grab! You’d think the combat team would focus on fixing combat BUGS and maybe server PERFORMANCE; but I suppose you can’t monetize THAT.

ZOS is cashing in on people’s love of the Elder Scrolls. I think they are unaware of the limits of such love. How many people are really gonna PAY to keep playing this after ES:6 comes out on PC and modders fix it lol.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh go
    Mayrael wrote: »

Oh and the passive changes is a money grab! You’d think the combat team would focus on fixing combat BUGS and maybe server PERFORMANCE; but I suppose you can’t monetize THAT.

ZOS is cashing in on people’s love of the Elder Scrolls. I think they are unaware of the limits of such love. How many people are really gonna PAY to keep playing this after ES:6 comes out on PC and modders fix it lol.

Definitely not me. I have always preordered new chapters, I am subbed since beginning (the only time when I was unsubbed was when I was off or as a sign of protest), I love this game but what happens with its performance and bugs is outrageous. I won't buy malfunctioning product.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge