Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

regarding Arenas and sociophobic people

Noctus
Noctus
✭✭✭✭✭
i think im not the first and wont be the last one but another maelstrom arena like experience would be great. i would also love to get my hands on the dragonstar weapon or black rose prison weapons without having to form a good group(which can take alot time when ur not in some big shot guilds) to run it over and over. would be nice if i could get them for 10 million AP or smthing like that :smile: .

my greatest wish is to have solo versions of all the group arenas and new arenas that are like maelstrom.

i know some people hate maelstrom but i rly like it. back then with low cp it took good timing and knowledge to complete except the last stage (deaths can be random there in my opinion)
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to be in a "big shot" guild to run this content. I just grab people from my trade guilds.
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only problem with vdsa is to don't fall asleep...

blackrose prison - you can get weapons on normal

(yeah they are slightly weaker, but c'mon they are blackrose weps)

and normal BRP easily doable solo if you are not a total potato =)

i really hope to see new solo arenas in the future...

or even... duo arenas

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »
    i think im not the first and wont be the last one but another maelstrom arena like experience would be great. i would also love to get my hands on the dragonstar weapon or black rose prison weapons without having to form a good group(which can take alot time when ur not in some big shot guilds) to run it over and over. would be nice if i could get them for 10 million AP or smthing like that :smile: .

my greatest wish is to have solo versions of all the group arenas and new arenas that are like maelstrom.

i know some people hate maelstrom but i rly like it. back then with low cp it took good timing and knowledge to complete except the last stage (deaths can be random there in my opinion)

10mio AP suggestion -> NO!
    you can pay ppl to get you throuh it, by selling AP items for gold, then pay ppl that gold to carry you throuh it (also known as buying runs)
    for a vDSA carry I would estimate the price to be lower than for a vMoL carry, so might be worth it, if you jsut want the achievement, and some weapons

about normal aka imperfect versions we could talk, so PPL wouldnt have to do vet to get the slightly weaker ones.

solo version of vDSA aint possible, due to vampire stages downstairs mechanics, thats a point that would need to be fixed for solo DSA.
    Else im up for it, why not make all Arenas Soloable, and let them reward same as norm / vet group versions, but with the challenge of soloing them.
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 12, 2019 7:41AM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

and normal BRP easily doable solo if you are not a total potato =)

What dungeons would you say are roughly comparable to nBRA in difficulty? And how does the jump from normal to vet difficulty compare to that in dungeons?