Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Natch Potes?

SaintSubwayy
SaintSubwayy
✭✭✭✭✭
PTS has gone Offline...

We demand Natch Potes :wink:

@ZOS_GinaBruno no sleeping anymore...give us Natch Potes :trollface:

Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 11, 2019 11:26AM
PC EU
vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    I was literally just about to make this post XD
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Expect them any day now!
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ezgif-4-3b731a53c93c.gif
    love is love
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expect them any day now!

well we hopefully will get our EU char copies today....else im gona rage here :joy:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezgif-4-3b731a53c93c.gif

thats how it looks when gina get awakend during Natch Potes night :trollface::joy:
    PC EU

• Temeraire507
    Temeraire507
    ✭✭✭
    Expect them any day now!

well we hopefully will get our EU char copies today....else im gona rage here :joy:

This
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I haz natch potes plssssss?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah wait...I already know what is coming anyway ^^
    Edited by Checkmath on February 11, 2019 9:30AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expect them any day now!

You aren't even capable of seriously raging. :) You are way too polite.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ebix_
    ebix_
    ✭✭✭✭
    last time they took down main server for maintenance alone and it took 8 hrs , now that both pts and main are in maintenance at the same time ... god help Zo$
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vKadA01.gif
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Expect them any day now!

You aren't even capable of seriously raging. :) You are way too polite.

dammed the swiss in me comin out too much...need to turn him down more :joy:

last time I triggered a bit, Gina got triggered aswell, was funny tho :trollface:
    PC EU

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a lot riding on this one, also I really hope PTS isn’t down for half the week this time. With the new CP scaling we really need to get on and see what the changes will be like.
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mybm2u2hjolf.jpg
    EU PC
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS has gone Offline...

Be patient. It seems very logical to me that patch notes will only be published after succesfully PTS maintenance completion, which means as soon as ZOS internal QA people have verified the new changes mentioned in those notes to have been successfully implemented on PTS.

After all it's quite pointless to post the patch notes after which for whatever reason the devs unexpectedly have to roll back last minute like happened last week right ?

Expect patch notes as soon as Gina receives internal confirmation that PTS maintenance has completed succesfully which means most likely before wednesday evening ;);)

Note that Gina might not be allowed to say things as straight as I can but she might be allowed to confirm this in some subtle way ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS has gone Offline...

Be patient. It seems very logical to me that patch notes will only be published after succesfully PTS maintenance completion, which means as soon as ZOS internal QA people have verified the new changes mentioned in those notes to have been successfully implemented on PTS.

After all it's quite pointless to post the patch notes after which for whatever reason the devs unexpectedly have to roll back last minute like happened last week right ?

Expect patch notes as soon as Gina receives internal confirmation that PTS maintenance has completed succesfully which means most likely before wednesday evening ;);)

Note that Gina might not be allowed to say things as straight as I can but she might be allowed to confirm this in some subtle way ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Seems like you dont get the hang of the Natch potes post :joy:

PC EU

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS has gone Offline...

@ZOS_GinaBruno

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS has gone Offline...

@ZOS_GinaBruno

ill-bet-youre.jpg
    EU PC
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hu1k2huxzp34.jpg
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will maintenance be more or less than 24 hours?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    There’s a lot riding on this one, also I really hope PTS isn’t down for half the week this time. With the new CP scaling we really need to get on and see what the changes will be like.

They don't usually make changes during the 4th week.

Major changes are week 1, week 3, and then surprise changes that no one expected and that can't be tested on launch day.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will maintenance be more or less than 24 hours?

only Akatosh knows :neutral:

pray to the divines that it will be over soon, so we can read our Natch POtes ;)
    PC EU

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitnatchpotes.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Major changes are week 1, week 3, and then surprise changes that no one expected and that can't be tested on launch day.

There will be tweaks to the racial passives this week I’m almost certain.
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They said that the CP changes were coming this week. I can only hope they fix the pet set bonus bug too so I can finally test my pet sorc...
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2tdph6.jpg
    Edited by Mayrael on February 11, 2019 11:55AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They said that the CP changes were coming this week. I can only hope they fix the pet set bonus bug too so I can finally test my pet sorc...

they also said once that the week starting at the 4th of feb will have EU char copies...didnt happen

youc ant go by such statements anymore atm, PTS seems to be screwerd as much as PC EU servers are, wouldnt be suprised if we dont get the PTS by tomorrow evening.
    PC EU

• codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they also said once that the week starting at the 4th of feb will have EU char copies...didnt happen

youc ant go by such statements anymore atm, PTS seems to be screwerd as much as PC EU servers are, wouldnt be suprised if we dont get the PTS by tomorrow evening.

I can't play until wednesday anyway because of work, so as long as it gets up by then i'll be happy lol.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS Balancing-Team be like...

6dtaoxmmnw0b.jpg
    PC EU

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to deploy patch, this will be a bit thigh however.
    BL82oHC.gif
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Vaneur
    Vaneur
    ✭✭✭
    I've changed my avatar because the natch potes... where are them?!