The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Slowly starting to feel burned out.

Kalgert
Kalgert
✭✭✭✭✭
Didn't think I'd be making a forum thread about this so soon, but I guess here we are, making a thread about this... Oh well, here it goes.

I feel like I may be getting burned out on the game. Not because I don’t enjoy it or I am doing unenjoyable things (To a degree), but moreso because I wanna get in to PvE here, but I just find myself really… Frustrated with that whole venture.

I wanna do raids and dungeons there on the harder difficulty, primarily because I want to unlock the appearances from those difficulties so I don’t have a part of my mind suffering “Aaargh, missing unlockables!”, rather than wanting to show them off and try to look prestigious and pride and accomplishment and all that nonsense.

But there is a really small chance of me ever getting said unlocks, either because I myself may not be the pristine form of a PvE doer (Because the gearing system in the game is just… Boo, and I somehow still feel like I am doing poorly despite playing piano with my abilities), which is a bit of a hurdle in terms of getting unlocks.

And you know what? That painful feeling of missing unlocks, along with wanting to do PvE and getting frustrated over certain aspects makes me really just… Not enjoy the game as much. And I can do the overland content (And enjoy it to some degree) but that junk is ***-easy, so it’s not properly satisfying me.

I have no idea what to do with myself… What would you folks suggest?
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about trying normal trials first and taking your time? Get used to normal, then work your way up?

Sadly, I'm not really your person as far as giving you any actual tips-- I like easy questing ;) Unlocks are my crack too, so there's a big part of me that shares your pain. That and knowing I have a huge grind I haven't finished yet. This game is pretty much the worst for never letting you have that sigh of relief after you're actually finished with something.

I read that other thread about cosmetics-- can I just say barf?-- and the thing that really struck me is how this game does everything it can to get you onto the extrinsic rewards bandwagon. Once you hop on, you chase and chase after the stupid carrot, not realizing it's tied to your nose. It feeds the worst of human addictive tendencies. You get your fast dopamine hit when you finally get your unlock, then it's on to the next. Meanwhile, you get to rub your new shiny in someone else's face and feel prestigious. At the end, though, it's vacuous. Empty. Meaningless. So long as you keep chasing, you never feel that vacuum. Pretty much every MMO is designed to exploit the human desire for the extrinsic and flashy.

What lasts, though, are intrinsic rewards, like enjoying stories or, for the more social, bonding experiences. Stuff that matters. Is there anything that you find enjoyable here for its own sake? People you like to engage with? Because that's the stuff that you don't burn out on.

I'd personally suggest focusing on the intrinsic parts of the game you enjoy and engaging every last bit of willpower resisting the pull of THE SHINY.

The only way I've been able to is to keep the areas of the interface collapsed so I don't have to see what I'm missing. When I get the urge to do some stupid daily for a dumb reason, I force myself back from the brink. Then I go do something I enjoy and damn the torpedoes.

Sorry if that doesn't help.
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ignore dungeons and raids and youll be much happier gamer.

But its dissapointing ot see crafted/ovrland sets lagging som much behind raid crap gear, it isnt how it was supposed to be, if ZOS cant find better way to "motivate" raiders other than destroying the games with insane power creep from raid gear....

And dont worry, only a tiny number of playerbase plays dungeons and even less play raids, joing the 99,9% of the happy ones that ignore those!
  • Träumer
    Träumer
    ✭✭✭
    Kalgert wrote: »

Pretty simple advice: quit the game if you don't enjoy it at the moment. At least that's what I would do.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a PvE guild with entry level trials, join them and work with them to go from clearing normal trials in crafted gear to veteran trials for hard modes. No one is going to be annoyed at you for being new to PvE or not understanding mechanics if you go into a guild honestly and listen to the advice they give.
    I've seen players who were brand new and knew nothing/had no gear end up on the best trials teams because they put in the effort learning their class/role and trials mechanics.

The guild I am in has three tiers of trials they run on a weekly basis to let everyone learn and gear up. Something like this might help you out.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just going to stick in the usual suggestion that ZOS include some kind of vet difficulty, whether a slider or a debuff or a separate instance for those who are frustrated with overland as it is now.

It does seem to a be a problem.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't think I'd be making a forum thread about this so soon, but I guess here we are, making a thread about this... Oh well, here it goes.

I feel like I may be getting burned out on the game. Not because I don’t enjoy it or I am doing unenjoyable things (To a degree), but moreso because I wanna get in to PvE here, but I just find myself really… Frustrated with that whole venture.

I wanna do raids and dungeons there on the harder difficulty, primarily because I want to unlock the appearances from those difficulties so I don’t have a part of my mind suffering “Aaargh, missing unlockables!”, rather than wanting to show them off and try to look prestigious and pride and accomplishment and all that nonsense.

But there is a really small chance of me ever getting said unlocks, either because I myself may not be the pristine form of a PvE doer (Because the gearing system in the game is just… Boo, and I somehow still feel like I am doing poorly despite playing piano with my abilities), which is a bit of a hurdle in terms of getting unlocks.

And you know what? That painful feeling of missing unlocks, along with wanting to do PvE and getting frustrated over certain aspects makes me really just… Not enjoy the game as much. And I can do the overland content (And enjoy it to some degree) but that junk is ***-easy, so it’s not properly satisfying me.

A nice cup of tea and a good lie-down.
  • MikaHR
    MikaHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its like that because of insane power creep that has been introduced with CP and dungeon/raid gear.

"vet difficulty" will be meaningless as power creep is going out of hand....as same thing will happen AGAIN to "vet difficulty"
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Learn to heal or tank. And be good at it. Also (and if you really want to DPS), join a Trial guild. Most I find will help your build and rotation. Doesn't have to be a hardcore progression guild, but at least a guild that does vet trials. Just go and look for it. I used to be a part of a progression trial guild, not super hardcore, but somewhere in between (this was like 3 years ago), and then I just stopped playing ESO. I just returned a few days ago. It can be draining and boring, even that content can honestly burn you out. Right now, I'm not that all concerned if I complete the newer difficult contents. But I could if I wanted too. So yeah, my advice would be to heal or tank, and be really good at it. It's easier, and that will eventually lead you to a guild that will do vet content on trials.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    I can't play MMOs for months/years at a time anymore. It was easier back in 2000 when EQ1 ruled the internet, but not now. Older, more jaded, not as easily amused. So getting burned out comes more readily to me now, and I imagine I'm not alone. I generally play an MMO for a month and then move on, come back in 4-5 months to see what's new, and to feel that renewed spark of interest.

I do this with a few MMOs, not just ESO. So, getting burned out is natural. Don't feel bad about it. For whatever reason it happens.
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far I've have burn out twice with this game. 2017 New Life did me in and I quite for about 8 or 9 months, and then 2018 New Life. Sadly this month's daily logins are enough to keep me logging in either. While I do love ESO, once my ESO+ sub runs out in a couple of months I'll probably be done with the game. But that's ok since I have far too many sp games to catch up on
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Ayadori
    Ayadori
    ✭✭
    MW2K wrote: »
    I can't play MMOs for months/years at a time anymore. It was easier back in 2000 when EQ1 ruled the internet, but not now. Older, more jaded, not as easily amused. So getting burned out comes more readily to me now, and I imagine I'm not alone. I generally play an MMO for a month and then move on, come back in 4-5 months to see what's new, and to feel that renewed spark of interest.

I do this with a few MMOs, not just ESO. So, getting burned out is natural. Don't feel bad about it. For whatever reason it happens.

Exactly my situation. At 40 I find myself harder and harder to immerse/invest in a game, be it an MMO or singleplayer game. Came back to ESO after a 3 year hiatus and having a blast, but dreading the incoming burnout.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave the screen. take a walk outside, come back later.

If the idea of needing to unlock something, stops a suffering you feel, the reward isn't worth it -> It's not the goal that is important, it is the road you take which matters.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A decent Guild is what you need, and there are more of them that run Raids than you think. Not all are Hardcore must meet these DPS Targets types of Guilds. Most are, "Hey, you want to do some Trials, here are the nights we run them". All they want is for you to listen to the Raid Leader and learn the Mechanics. Note, I said Learn, the Raid Leader will go over them as needed, so just take notes if you have to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should check your vampirism level and have a nice sip of bloody Mara.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • 6point6b16_ESO
    6point6b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Comeon m8, your living easy mode, you got here later than someone else, but you got more guides and tutorials, and everything. easier champ levels, cheaper gear etc etc..
    Enjoy the smooth ride, instead of being the guy who dissected gear and trials, and put all the info up there for you to use.
    Could ppl just leave when they get tired of the game instead of this.. posts up and down.
    What are you reaching for.. Zeni's not gonna respond or have any insight on your personal issues of the game..
    Edited by 6point6b16_ESO on February 11, 2019 12:03PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't think you are capable enough to unlock these skins, and if you don't intend to show off, after you unlock them, I would suggest buying a trial run from a competent guild.

Some people are negative about that, and I completely agree with the fact, that these skins should be deserved. BUT, and this is a big but, only if you are going to brag. If you want these skins to be in your inventory just for the sake of satisfying your OCD, just buy them. While for some people, the level of skill required to acquire these skins might be unreachable, getting the required amount of gold might be at least in the realm of possibility.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I don't care for most of the dungeon rewards. I don't want heads plastering the walls of my homes and I think most of the skins look silly. The amber plasm one if the only one I'm a little bit keen to get.

But I have felt the same way about other aspects of the game.

What I've done and what might work for you is to develop healthy tunnel vision.

You don't have to play and love the entire game. If there's something in it which you enjoy, enjoy that. And realise that if you're feeling "burned out" that's a sure sign that you're not enjoying whatever it is you're doing. So stop.

This is your leisure time, not a job.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. Quite some stuff to process here. Thank you for the input thus far.

To the general sentiment of "Join a PvE guild", I am currently in two guilds that advertise these activities, but so far no one has asked or offered me to jump in to it, so I think those are empty venues. Someone was asking about going for a Challenger run, but only to then be told "Sry, healer and tank don't want randoms", which... You know, really deflated my enticement. And joining a pure PvE guild... Well, I joined one long ago, and it didn't go over so well, and I don't wanna join any more in fear of the same situation happening.
    If you don't think you are capable enough to unlock these skins, and if you don't intend to show off, after you unlock them, I would suggest buying a trial run from a competent guild.

I don't support parasites.
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    What I've done and what might work for you is to develop healthy tunnel vision.

You don't have to play and love the entire game. If there's something in it which you enjoy, enjoy that. And realise that if you're feeling "burned out" that's a sure sign that you're not enjoying whatever it is you're doing. So stop.

This is your leisure time, not a job.

The awkward thing is... I wanna do PvE, as it is one of the things I often enjoy doing in MMO games, but at the same time I look at it in ESO and I just feel... I don't know, empty when I do it on normal as it's generally a really easy ride, and on veteran it can feel like a jump from Easy to Insane difficulty for certain dungeons.

All of it feels like a mess to me.

Oh, and in case someone understood this thread as "I hate the game", then no. I do not hate the game. I like and enjoy it, just feeling a bit too ambitious and want to play a certain aspect of the game that seems to really be at odds with me.
    Edited by Kalgert on February 11, 2019 12:49PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, prejudiced as well. Who are the parasites? I would agree, that those who are paying the money are the parasites. But those who are actually DOING the job, which means that they are skillful enough to complete the trial with basically one person less, are definitely not.

I would agree with you, if you said you don't want to become a parasite yourself, by employing money instead of skill. But calling the guys who are more skillful than you are and use their skill for a purpose, parasites? That is the measure of your judgement. And the proper judgement is important in a skillful play.
  • Villaine
    Villaine
    ✭✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »
    Learn to heal or tank. And be good at it. Also (and if you really want to DPS), join a Trial guild. Most I find will help your build and rotation. Doesn't have to be a hardcore progression guild, but at least a guild that does vet trials. Just go and look for it. I used to be a part of a progression trial guild, not super hardcore, but somewhere in between (this was like 3 years ago), and then I just stopped playing ESO. I just returned a few days ago. It can be draining and boring, even that content can honestly burn you out. Right now, I'm not that all concerned if I complete the newer difficult contents. But I could if I wanted too. So yeah, my advice would be to heal or tank, and be really good at it. It's easier, and that will eventually lead you to a guild that will do vet content on trials.

I agree with this suggestion. Take your time, enjoy making mistakes and learn from more experienced players. I see adverts for guilds like these every single day over zone.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The awkward thing is... I wanna do PvE, as it is one of the things I often enjoy doing in MMO games, but at the same time I look at it in ESO and I just feel... I don't know, empty when I do it on normal as it's generally a really easy ride, and on veteran it can feel like a jump from Easy to Insane difficulty for certain dungeons.

I experienced the crazy leap in difficulty in vet dungeons myself recently when I tried for the achievement necessary to unlock the Nord manor. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Biggest hits I'd taken - completely unmitigated - in other vet dungeons was about 13k. In this one through blocking I was being hit for about 17k.

Over time I think they've progressively released harder dungeons in line with CP cap increases. But there's no indication of that in eg. the dungeon finder.
    All of it feels like a mess to me.

I feel the same way about dungeons for a couple of reasons.

In other games I've enjoyed healing.

In ESO, like you said, most vet dungeons are very easy. Cakewalks. Healing is rarely necessary. And in more difficult content the bulk of healing is just spamming healing springs. It's mindless and stupid.

So mindless and stupid that the devs have created healing sets which have become the "meta" and the bonuses aren't for healing. The bonuses apply a damage buff to team-mates when healed while at full health, which is what most of the healing springs spams will do.

In other games I've enjoyed healing because it's strategic and requires thought. You have to keep everyone alive but not everyone is equally important. Yourself and the tank normally take priority. You have to consider aggro management and not draw unwanted attention. You have to consider the whole playfield all the time and always be prepared for anything, eg. something going wrong.

In ESO you spam healing springs, run out of red circles and occasionally pop a healing ward. Bit of a yawn really. You don't even rez when someone dies. That job belongs to DPS because you have to keep spamming healing springs. Except for those lucky necromancers with their aoe rez ultimate.

I'm also way over the whole running out of red circles = fun. It was a little bit innovative when the first games introduced it. But I'm so over it.

And while I generally like ESO's combat design, I hate synergies.

The reason I play ESO with its lack of cooldowns is because that puts in control of my character. I manage my resources and execute abilities as I think wise from one moment to the next.

Then there's synergies telling me to press x. It's so dumb I generally don't.

And generally I don't do dungeons. Usually just the dungeon events and maybe eventually I might do them for achievements and skill points.

But right now I'm focusing on stuff I do like.

I'm definitely disappointed not to have a proper Telvanni mushroom tower - my favourite computer game home ever - and the one they've provided they want $80 for. But I have the psijic villa and there are a few others I see potential in.

I've nearly finished the time gated grind stuff (horse feeding, trait research etc.) for my wardens so can just play them and now enjoy them free of that.

If I enjoy either / both of those enough (I don't enjoy other classes) I might try a few other things. I can hope that they make changes to warden - I love the theme but they've a total of 4 damage abilities and only 1 of their heals (budding seeds) gets much use. And I'm keeping an eye on necromancer. Don't love necromancy generally but mechanically they look a lot better than wardens or the other classes so I'm watching that space.
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to do particular content, YOU have to put yourself out there. You have to make it be known to fellow guildies that you're interested in doing vet trials or whatever it is. Not just once in a blue moon. All the time. Be that person in guild chat, who's always pestering others to do things. It's not the job of guild leaders or officers to be able to mind read what every single guild member wants to do, and offer it to them, whenever they want it.

You've made a good start by acknowledging that you want to do something about it. If you have made a reasonable effort to engage with others in your current guild, and there's been no response, it might be best to try some other guilds. Maybe there are some guilds in the recruitment forum that combine a friendly, learning atmosphere, with tackling harder content.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, prejudiced as well. Who are the parasites? I would agree, that those who are paying the money are the parasites. But those who are actually DOING the job, which means that they are skillful enough to complete the trial with basically one person less, are definitely not.

I would agree with you, if you said you don't want to become a parasite yourself, by employing money instead of skill. But calling the guys who are more skillful than you are and use their skill for a purpose, parasites? That is the measure of your judgement. And the proper judgement is important in a skillful play.

Yes, I see people who actively sell boosts as parasites. People who think they're hot *** in a champagne glass and think they're better as people compared to others, while acting like pseudo-professionals when playing the game, all the while taking advantage of fools desperate enough for a skin/unlock. I would be considered a target for them as well, if I were not adamantly against them.

And people who are hiding in corners scratching their butts? Those are just lazy people who probably hire stewards to turn on their computers for all I know. I know for myself that I'd be out dishing out damage alongside the parasites (If I actually wanted to spend money on them), probably be able to shape up alongside them. But since I am never gonna buy any boosts, I guess we will never know...
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to do particular content, YOU have to put yourself out there. You have to make it be known to fellow guildies that you're interested in doing vet trials or whatever it is. Not just once in a blue moon. All the time. Be that person in guild chat, who's always pestering others to do things. It's not the job of guild leaders or officers to be able to mind read what every single guild member wants to do, and offer it to them, whenever they want it.

You've made a good start by acknowledging that you want to do something about it. If you have made a reasonable effort to engage with others in your current guild, and there's been no response, it might be best to try some other guilds. Maybe there are some guilds in the recruitment forum that combine a friendly, learning atmosphere, with tackling harder content.

I did post a thread on the recruitment forum section, but the only response I got was from an Xbox NA guild, while I am on PC EU.

And I don't think I have the heart to leave the guilds. I still have two more slots, I will see if I can fill those up.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Before I address burnout, I’m curious what CP level your at; how much dedication to your characters have you invested ie BiS gear or close to it? Have you tested your DPS? Are you Stormproof at least on all toons? Then we can talk.

Do you have Cadwells Gold done? Hero of Tamriel maybe? Thieves guild, Dark Brotherhood? Hero of VVardenfall/ Hero of Summerset, Murkmire?

If your max level and don’t have those things, it’s something to work for. If you’re far under, well there’s a lot of meaning full things to do here, if you really like the game as you say.

Hardmode, no death challenges for skins and stuff are something that you work on with a core group. You don’t have to have crazy damage, but enough and really good knowledge of these dungeons. That’s not gonna happen on your 5,6 or 7th run. You need to do them enough to get really comfortable completing.

I think everyone gets burnt out a bit from time to time. All these freaking events that keep going on are wearing on me a bit.

There’s tons of other games out there ya know, but ESO is well...there’s nothing like it really.

I would suggest more so than a PVE guild, a Social guild. You can try to piece together a core group to help get those achievements from there and many people can help. I’d rather play with people that I like a lot than just those that are super good.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Before I address burnout, I’m curious what CP level your at; how much dedication to your characters have you invested ie BiS gear or close to it? Have you tested your DPS? Are you Stormproof at least on all toons? Then we can talk.

Do you have Cadwells Gold done? Hero of Tamriel maybe? Thieves guild, Dark Brotherhood? Hero of VVardenfall/ Hero of Summerset, Murkmire?

If your max level and don’t have those things, it’s something to work for. If you’re far under, well there’s a lot of meaning full things to do here, if you really like the game as you say.

Hardmode, no death challenges for skins and stuff are something that you work on with a core group. You don’t have to have crazy damage, but enough and really good knowledge of these dungeons. That’s not gonna happen on your 5,6 or 7th run. You need to do them enough to get really comfortable completing.

I think everyone gets burnt out a bit from time to time. All these freaking events that keep going on are wearing on me a bit.

There’s tons of other games out there ya know, but ESO is well...there’s nothing like it really.

I would suggest more so than a PVE guild, a Social guild. You can try to piece together a core group to help get those achievements from there and many people can help. I’d rather play with people that I like a lot than just those that are super good.

I am currently around 545CP, I have about five or so characters at level 50, I have a dedicated crafting character who is slowly getting there in terms of researched traits, and having quite a lot of motif pages learned (Not all but quite a bit). I have one character slotted with Hundings Rage and Spriggans with Selene two-piece, but even then even if I play piano with my skills, I amass about a measly 14k by myself (Not to mentioned a Fire Mage who only amassed 12k DPS even with all my abilities doing damage over time with Thaumaturge getting a lot of investment). Not satisfying. Not sure what Stormproof is supposed to mean, so you gotta explain that.

I completed Cadwell Gold back when Veteran Ranks were a thing, I completed Vvardenfell, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, the main story, the Fighters and Mages guilds. Haven't tried doing stuff for Summerset and Murkmire though (Summerset feels just... Just unappealing to me though)

The funny thing is that the events feel like a welcome thing to me. After I already finished the stories on oje character, I found myself just doing dailies from the Gold Coast to level up one of my characters. Probably because I found the dailies enjoyable to do and the motif pages from those are also a nice treat to get. So that isn't wearing me out (At least not yet...)
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I feel burned out, I farm. Or play a different game.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Lylith
      Lylith
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MikaHR wrote: »
      Its like that because of insane power creep that has been introduced with CP and dungeon/raid gear.

"vet difficulty" will be meaningless as power creep is going out of hand....as same thing will happen AGAIN to "vet difficulty"

no worries, we'll continue to be nerfed and diddled and homogenized, herded like sheep toward whatever eventual grand vision zos has in store for us... :/
    • starkerealm
      starkerealm
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      In ESO you spam healing springs, run out of red circles and occasionally pop a healing ward. Bit of a yawn really. You don't even rez when someone dies. That job belongs to DPS because you have to keep spamming healing springs. Except for those lucky necromancers with their aoe rez ultimate.

I'm starting to see where you might be having some problems with the vet DLC dungeons. For example, the part where your team is trying to progress without a healer that can do their job.
      Then there's synergies telling me to press x. It's so dumb I generally don't.

If this extends to also ignoring skills that stick synergies out there, I'm sure your tanks love your decision to pass on Shards.
      Edited by starkerealm on February 11, 2019 2:40PM
    • A_Silverius
      A_Silverius
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Join a housing guild, they have monthly or maybe weekly competitions that give out prizes to winners. Theres also 40+ homes you can own, decorating them all takes hours depending on how creative you are. Maybe that could help with your burnout?
      All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!