Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Blades - Mature/Casual/PvE/PvP - [Ebonheart Pact]

• Gojiralis
    Gojiralis
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a new player, started playing ESO a few days ago for the first time, and looking to join your guild, if there's still place :blush:
    My in game tag is @Gojiralis
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Of course there is. I'll invite you as soon as i'm online in a couple of hours.
  • sandid
    sandid
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm definately looking for a friendly mature Guild to discover the game, Just started a week ago. Would love to recieve an invite. My ingame is @sandid, thanks
    Edited by sandid on February 7, 2019 6:28PM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Will invite as soon as I'm online.
  • ValdDracula
    ValdDracula
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I'm a new player and I would like to join your guild if possible.
    In-game tag @ValdDracula
    UserID: @ValdDracula
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Hey there. I just logged out for the day but will invite you tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.
  • Triggie208
    Triggie208
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a returning player and would love to join your community if you have space :) @Triggie
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Hi @Triggie208. We still have some space yeah, I'll invite as soon as I'm online.
    Edited by SoulPT on February 10, 2019 1:13PM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Hey @ValdDracula, searched for you on Sunday but didn't find you, add me to friends or check if I'm online later please.
  • Dorrin
    Dorrin
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to throw in to this that I joined this guild last week and they're everything they've stated.

Friendly, helpful & a bit nuts :))

• SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Nuts? Us? Why I've never been so insulted in my life!

Quite true though :p

Glad you joined and are enjoying our company @Dorrin
  • Aenthel
    Aenthel
    ✭✭✭
    @Quaesivi

That is if you guys still looking for more members?
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    @Aenthel Hey. We're done with our objective which was getting the guild up to 150 members but I suppose I can invite a few more if the interest holds.

I'll invite you when i'm online tonight.