Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blades - Mature/Casual/PvE/PvP - [Ebonheart Pact]

• Gojiralis
    Gojiralis
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a new player, started playing ESO a few days ago for the first time, and looking to join your guild, if there's still place :blush:
    My in game tag is @Gojiralis
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Of course there is. I'll invite you as soon as i'm online in a couple of hours.
  • sandid
    sandid
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm definately looking for a friendly mature Guild to discover the game, Just started a week ago. Would love to recieve an invite. My ingame is @sandid, thanks
    Edited by sandid on February 7, 2019 6:28PM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Will invite as soon as I'm online.
  • ValdDracula
    ValdDracula
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I'm a new player and I would like to join your guild if possible.
    In-game tag @ValdDracula
    UserID: @ValdDracula
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there. I just logged out for the day but will invite you tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.
  • Triggie208
    Triggie208
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a returning player and would love to join your community if you have space :)@Triggie
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Triggie208. We still have some space yeah, I'll invite as soon as I'm online.
    Edited by SoulPT on February 10, 2019 1:13PM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ValdDracula, searched for you on Sunday but didn't find you, add me to friends or check if I'm online later please.
  • Dorrin
    Dorrin
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to throw in to this that I joined this guild last week and they're everything they've stated.

Friendly, helpful & a bit nuts :))

• SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Nuts? Us? Why I've never been so insulted in my life!

Quite true though :p

Glad you joined and are enjoying our company @Dorrin
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    @Quaesivi

That is if you guys still looking for more members?
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    @Aenthel Hey. We're done with our objective which was getting the guild up to 150 members but I suppose I can invite a few more if the interest holds.

I'll invite you when i'm online tonight.
  • zrn
    zrn
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join too if you are still recruiting. Came back to game after a while.
    My acc: @panqun

Cheers!
    @panqun Retired PvPer
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @zrn I'll be sure to invite you as soon as I get online.
  • morph1976
    morph1976
    Hi Soul, could I get an invite please. My pc name is @morph1976
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    @morph1976 sure thing. I'll be sure to send an invite your way when I'm online this evening. Welcome aboard.
  • StarRisingXX
    I'm really glad I found this guild - such a friendly, nice bunch of people to play with!
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for those kind words @StarRisingXX. We're very happy to have you with us.
  • Dubiozul
    Dubiozul
    Soul Shriven
    If the offer is still on the table can I please have an invite ? @Dubiozul

Thanks
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    I am sorry my friend, we're no longer accepting people into the Blades. Our target was to get 150 people but due to a lot of players still asking to join we kept letting people in, we're now above 170 and it's time to close the doors. As you know the Blades is supposed to be a small guild to keep the family feel and not allow people to become numbers.

As members quit or get inactive we will post here so you can apply again.

Again I am sorry and hope you find a guild to satisfy your needs.
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    REDACTED
    Edited by SoulPT on June 8, 2019 7:46PM
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, the Blades are recruiting again. I've updated the main post with our current member count. We will be trying to get 200+ active members for this month. Feel free to contact me ( @SoulPT ) or @Sterreke or even @Coldfreeze in game to get your invite.
    As always you can also post something here in the forums or send me a PM.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Stay moist.
    Edited by SoulPT on June 7, 2019 10:22AM
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey guys o/

before i apply i'd like to ask a few questions to make sure this is the right guild for me...

• do you guys PvP regularly in Cyrodiil/IC as EP?
    • are you guys willing to help your guild mates get vet achievements/skins/polymorphs/arena weapons/etc?
    • do you guys do trials/have a trial cadre?
    • what would you say is the avarage age of your guild members?
    • are you actually interested in new members or are you a core group doing your own sh...shtuff just interested in getting numbers up and discord populated? (sorry for that question, but almost all guilds i've been in in the last 2 weeks were pretty much like that)

best,
    TJK
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Jerkling, sorry for the delay answering this, I wasn't around these last couple of days.

Let me see if i can answer your questions to your liking:
    Jerkling wrote: »
    hey guys o/

before i apply i'd like to ask a few questions to make sure this is the right guild for me...

• do you guys PvP regularly in Cyrodiil/IC as EP?
    We don't really PVP actively, too many bugs and lag in pvp right now, with that said you can still get groups to go pvp with you if you ask in gchat.
    [*] are you guys willing to help your guild mates get vet achievements/skins/polymorphs/arena weapons/etc?
    Yes. We help out as much as we can in all areas of the game, it's not very common that you can't get a group together to do whatever you want, especially at night which is the guild prime time.
    [*] do you guys do trials/have a trial cadre?
    We have a weekly trial event, and you can always get a group together even without events. Trials require a lot of people so it can be harder to get enough people interested but we have a lot of high lvl members interested in trials.
    [*] what would you say is the avarage age of your guild members?
    Definitely above 30.
    [*] are you actually interested in new members or are you a core group doing your own sh...shtuff just interested in getting numbers up and discord populated? (sorry for that question, but almost all guilds i've been in in the last 2 weeks were pretty much like that)
    Well, we've been around since Early Access of ESO and, as such, we have members that are in the guild since then. I suppose those members are treated like family in the guild and usually join whatever events or groups we do. With that said, our events are always open to anyone and our leader @Sterreke goes to great lengths to always have places for newer members, even if that means getting some of the older members to stay behind. She also creates several groups when events get a lot of joiners, with each group having a high level long time player to lead it.

Hope that helps you decide if you want to join us or not, other than what you asked above I can tell you we have a very low quitter rate, and we like to keep the guild active but relatively small because we like to get to know new members. Also promotions are based on activity which means active members get promoted higher, which helps members stay active and helpful.

If you have any other questions do feel free to ask, our members count now reaches over 210 and we will be closing the recruitment soon so the guild keeps smallish and familiar but your application will always be considered since you reached out while we were still recruiting.

Best regards,
    SoulPT
    Edited by SoulPT on June 14, 2019 8:50AM
  • slyspacewolf
    Hi I am a new pc player but been on ps4 for 2 years until fully moving my gaming to PC I would like to join if there is still room,I am an adult I work full time but game mostly in the evening
    To thay's own self be true
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there @slyspacewolf, I need your in-game handle in order to invite you to the guild.
  • Ebonmar
    Ebonmar
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would like to join if you have room name tag in game is @Ebonmar, i am moving home at the moment so will add you in-game if i am not on and i missed the invite if room is available, thanks!
    Character list

Ebonheart Pact
    Narenwe Ebonmar - Dark Elf - DK
    Araene Dawnmar - Breton - Templar

Aldmeri Dominion
    Xyla Ebonmar - Wood Elf - DK
    Araenwe Dawnmar - High Elf - Templar

• HaloCobra
    HaloCobra
    Soul Shriven
    @SoulPT May I join your guild?
  • HaloCobra