The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BUG REPORT: Frostvault, vhof

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
Did frostvault last night and encountered 2 bugs. The one bug was on the boss with the lasers. Sometimes while the lasers are going the casing disappears and the boss snaps into upright position. You can still hide behind the boss but the animation/visual is definitely broke. The second bug is that falling off of the platform on the final boss causes the boss to agro if other players are near the boss.

In vhof on the pinnacle factotum the centurions don't go into their seated position after dying which can create visual issues for the tank trying to perform the simulacra mechanic. The second bug in vhof is that on occasion when you pull all adds to the platform prior to where archcustodian spawns, and activate alkosh facing the archway where the dissector/calefactor spawn, it causes the prespawned dissector/calefactor to agro causing players to be stuck in combat. Furthermore when this happens the dissector/calecfactor will spawn on top of the boss after the shield goes up the first time, and the adds will spawn enraged and with a shield. This often causes a wipe and as such affects people going for vitality.
The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this an acceptable way to report a bug for PTS?
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    That vHoF bug has been around for months with no fix in sight
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn can you please acknowledge that you are aware so I can stop trying to find creative ways to bump this? :smile:
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    We are working on fixes for these :)
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks!
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap a reply and a confirmation. Is there any point to posting these on the normal Bug Reports forum or just in PTS forum @ZOS_Finn ?