The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Changing forum username...

daveben007b14a_ESO
in the Q&A they tell you to contact support so I have and now they tell me to click on Dashboard in the forums. I can't find this anywhere does anyone know what they are talking about?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you click on your 'PROFILE' tab (on the "dashboard" bar) , you should then see a large rectangle box on right side of that window saying 'EDIT PROFILE' .

Then , notice whether or not your 'user name' box is clickable/editable . If it is, you should be able to simpy edit/change it yourself...ONCE.

If it's not clickable/editable, then i suggest you PM one of the forum-mods and make a very specific & courteous request.
    Options
  • daveben007b14a_ESO
    Yeah for me the username is greyed out and does not allow me to change it. I will PM a mod.
    Thanks.
    Options
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for me the username is greyed out and does not allow me to change it. I will PM a mod.
    Thanks.

np np , and be sure in the PM you mention exactly how you want your new forum-name spelled.

Also remember: Patience is a virtue...especially amidst chaos.

The mods are most likely overwhelmed & understaffed for at least a few more weeks while all this initial 'launch madness' is smoothed out. Not to mention the barrage of illegal 'credit sellers' and typical mmo troll detritus (who usually complain & QQ about anything; regardless of how bug-free something is) .

Options