Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How's the decorating of Grand Psijic villia going?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Wasn't long ago many of us got this house at summerset event. Now question is how is it going witg it?

P.S Just a reminder free eso plus trial going on right now gives double housing slots so make sure to go shopping if you haven't already.
Edited by Tasear on February 10, 2019 10:42AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage for my unwanted furniture
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda stopped on it. Was having trouble getting mats for it. Finding furniture that I was unable to craft. Then murkimire came out and I really haven't been playing much.
  • Ruinhorn
    Ruinhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna decorate it. I knew it since they introduced villa as a free reward.
    Even with ESO+ 700 slots it is a joke, and for a huge house with a lot of empty space, high walls and ceilings it's a double joke.

P.S. Did they fix an error with mismatching in interior and exterior?
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I visit it every now and then but it’s storage for me. It’s pretty and all but I own 24 houses, and I don’t really feel particularly inspired to dump more gold and time into a home that doesn’t feel very homey to me. I’m not big on Altmer culture, I prefer Dunmeri and Nordic styles.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Storage for my unwanted furniture

^^This^^
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I'm using it for storage too. I've got no use for it as an actual house because it doesn't suit any of my characters and the layout is tricky to make into an actual house.

At some point it's going to be my experimental space, for building weird things that wouldn't fit in my other houses, but I want to finish at least one house before I start on crazy projects.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    slowly
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At the moment, furniture storage.

Might try decorating it when they increase the limit. Before that, it's not worth the effort.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claws Great Mall and Doing Things Place is open for business as always!

Shops, zoo, theatre, eating, drinking, gallery. All you need for a great day out in just one place yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just put 2 dummies one 3m and one 6m and put my merchant and banker all in the outer area near the entrance, really dont know why I should waste so much gold on a house that basically is there for test dummies most of the time
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On hold. Not enough resources, and I dont want to spend money on crowns. I haven't even set foot in there in a long time.
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    haven’t touched it. for some reason I can’t get into housing stuff on eso :/
    #teamEmeric
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage for me as well.

Though I believe it could make a great guild hall for those who run decently sized guilds.

Assuming they improve guild function someday.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only waiting for Meridia's statue to finish mine.
    N3dZgd_CdMo.jpg
    _RqcKVSSL9I.jpg
    fDwzBAno6aA.jpg
    8F8P3ubdLzk.jpg
    E96xCiNRjX4.jpg
    Ldl8GZuhxvI.jpg
    8JSKTNZBvBQ.jpg
    GB2xdzE5VlQ.jpg
    _-YIYGNlC7g.jpg
    sWi0E5jX5s8.jpg
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decorated the hall (quite to my liking... a huge tree in the middle using a lot of the excess space) and a small bedroom, but basically I'm living between packing cases. I'll continue decorating the villa whenever I'll find some fitting pieces of furniture.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far mine contains a grand total of one item - a target dummy. The pavement makes it easy to get everything in the same place to do some benchmarking.

hIrE7zR.jpg
    PC EU
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 paintings in one of the side rooms. It sounds like a minimalist effort, but it is the beginning of a long term project.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love altmer culture. I am a huge fan of the isles and artaeum especially. Been fantasizing about it for ages. Long before eso even existed I've wanted to live on artaeum.

But the item cap is too small. And the manor is way to huge. For me to make it feel properly decorated.

I've made some crazy amazing housing creations. And when I finally do the manor it will look fantastic. But until the item cap is raised I'll never be happy
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it my extra furniture warehouse. And it's big enough and spacious enough that I can have sections scattered all over..my lighting section, my table section, my plant section, etc.

Makes it easy to go shopping when I'm decorating a new home. I don't like to keep my extra furniture in the storage coffers.
    I like to see them. So this will become my Psijic Ikea.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    truth be told, I gave up after I tried filling it with no prevail, ether the outside got completed or the inside =/

So now it's a storage unit for all my unused furniture xD
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't know what it should be. An art museum for all the pictures? A collection of exotic plants from all Tamriel? I always wanted a picture gallery, but Murkmire plants tempt me to make a conservatory... With some flying creatures...
    Edited by myskyrim26 on February 10, 2019 1:58PM
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep pretending I'm going to do something with it. I have a personal bedroom set up with a lame bed and a couple of cat toys on the floor. Plus some cats. I've hung up paintings that clutter up my personal inventory and bank space. I flopped some mushrooms down in the main room back when I thought I was going to let ESO+ lapse so I'd have bank space.

I thought I was going to turn the mushrooms into an obstacle course for my kitty collection, but I keep putting it off for actually running the story and trying to finish the CP grind.

I did put the cool Argonian calendar in a becoming space in the entry plaza. So that's something, I guess ;)
    Edited by jainiadral on February 10, 2019 2:02PM
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It holds all the junk I don't want in my real house. It takes to long to get from portal to the actual house do I don't use it.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty good actually. Have about 500 items in so far.

I put in some walls to divide up the grand hall. Makes it easier to decorate.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 Grand Psijic Villas, given that I have two accounts and play one of them on both EU and NA servers :wink: ! One of them is sparingly furnished, the others not furnished at all yet. Like ESO in general, they're long-term projects :smile: !
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t been back since I got it...tbh
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    M p t
  • moses1763
    moses1763
    ✭✭✭
    lets just say it is a work in progress; like others have said 'it's a long time project'.

would love some vids of others efforts just for ideas...
    Edited by moses1763 on February 10, 2019 2:27PM
    Live, Laugh, and Hope!
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've kind of stopped and have been removing some items to use in other houses. I have a couple of reasons for doing this. The first is just not having enough crafting recipes that fit the style and not wanting to go broke buying them. The other and more important of the two is no matter what I do large portions of the inside and outside just look empty. It is why I don't like any of the huge estates as the item limit is so low they never look complete. If they doubled it to 1400 items I might reconsider spending more time attempting decorate it but for now I will stick with house sizes where I can make them feel complete.
  • PhoenixElf
    PhoenixElf
    ✭✭
    I'm still working on filling it up with furniture. It's half empty.
    NA