Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Pheasant Pluckers Guild - PvP, PvE (Vet and Normal), Social, Crafting and Trade

• DokThor90
    DokThor90
    Soul Shriven
    My GT is DokThor90 , really wanna Join!:)
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there ill get you one out today:) I found out they arent putting a pending invite in your notifications anymore...so if any of you chaps think youve been forgotten - you havent!:) Message me directly my gamertag is fivedinosaur792 or contact a pheasant pluckers member you see wondering about who will either invite you or direct you to someone who can! Good luck and I will see u online!
    FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    Hey so heres a bit of showing off...here is pheasant pluckers training arena, built by darhysh featured on the YouTube group Curry Gaming. If you join us this is available to you always to practice on. We also have a crafting hall where we have all dummies too and all dlc attunable crafting stations, we are working on getting them all and have 3 mundus stones currently and are working on that too. And then theres the official guild hall and that is a thing by itself where we meet monthly and hold council. Anyway, enjoy!:)

FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox
  • NATEJJ871
    NATEJJ871
    Soul Shriven
    GT: NATEJJ87 look forward to the invite
  • jackdoodyb16_ESO
    jackdoodyb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yoo gt: Jack Doody thanks
  • FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭