The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina Sorcerer No CP build?

Torbschka
Torbschka
✭✭✭✭
Hey,

Havent played for a while, what can U run nowadays besides torugs Proc bleed crap?

I have played prisoner/7th/TK/asylum , so I actually prefer 2h/bow/snb.

Right now Im runnimg 5x Brass/5x shackle/2xtk.

What do u guys run in no CP besides the proc crap?
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I’m running complete glass right now. Believe it or not I’m running cowards, prisoners and troll king dw/2h. Prisoners and cowards creates really good set synergy. They also play to the strengths of the class, hit and run burst dps.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    it includes bleeds, but 2x bloodspawn, 5x 7th legion, 5x briarheart. 5x medium, chest and legs are heavy. S+B and DW. main spammable being LA - ransack - bash.
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I’m running complete glass right now. Believe it or not I’m running cowards, prisoners and troll king dw/2h. Prisoners and cowards creates really good set synergy. They also play to the strengths of the class, hit and run burst dps.

In light of recent further nerfs, I'm also looking to re-build myself. I do wonder how you do the hit and run tactic in this snare meta though, what skills do you use on 2H and DW that allow you to get in fast, burst them and escape without getting bogged down?
    it includes bleeds, but 2x bloodspawn, 5x 7th legion, 5x briarheart. 5x medium, chest and legs are heavy. S+B and DW. main spammable being LA - ransack - bash.

Is SnB still viable? I find 2H clunky, very clunky. Dizzy doesn't cut it and Momentum is 4 seconds, which is nothing. I wanna switch back but have been told SnB wasn't too good anymore, even with bash. Also, do you stack crit then, for that build, to compensate for the lack of TK? :)
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedrion wrote: »

In light of recent further nerfs, I'm also looking to re-build myself. I do wonder how you do the hit and run tactic in this snare meta though, what skills do you use on 2H and DW that allow you to get in fast, burst them and escape without getting bogged down?

Is SnB still viable? I find 2H clunky, very clunky. Dizzy doesn't cut it and Momentum is 4 seconds, which is nothing. I wanna switch back but have been told SnB wasn't too good anymore, even with bash. Also, do you stack crit then, for that build, to compensate for the lack of TK? :)

Ground snares are the biggest issue in terms of snares but since I try to stay mobile and away from clusters unless it’s to burst they’re not as bad as they can be.

With a setup like that you’ll naturally sprint around. I believe the average snare that’s not aoe based is like 40 percent. Orc, medium armor, hurricane, sprint and major expedition will combat those. Throw in streak for extra mobility and you can get out of things like ground snares.

I use shrouded daggers, the good thing about this skill is the fact you can keep your distance and it hits multiple people. When players stack up I try to go in with shrouded (if possible) into a dawnbreaker and spin to win. If it doesn’t work reset and try again, dawnbreaker gets up pretty quick.

• Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    lately ive been playing with some weird set ups, but fun.

2pc deaths wind(tbh I just had this laying around, I switch it up with ravager too or some 2 set with wpn dmg), 1pc kr'agh, 1pc balorgh, 3pc Potentates and 5pc briarheart.

Pretty neat having under 100 DBoS', running 2h maul(crit) and s&b(crushing/sturdy) 4 impen 3 divines with the lover, together with Kr'aghs its pretty hard hitting, with crazy ulti regen.

As soon as you are put on the defensive you are pretty *** without steel tornade to proc easy crit surges and with dw in general it is easier to keep dealing damage(you dont really have to aim like dizzy).
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firm believer in shackle/auto

ravager is fun and can proc on quick cloak and your melee attacks but i've noticed it largely is irrelevant as damage to finish a target is happening before a proc occurs.

auto is always up when i go front bar. masters dw is back bar. shackle is just a great overall sustain/dmg resource set.

troll king if you're an orc pairs well.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i really want to try your snb build. i truly believe from a theorycraft perspective, snb fits stam sorc so well giving it access to fracture and defile via reverb and ransack.

but everytime i try to give up dw and pickup snb instead to pair with 2h, i just miss those dw rends. I also don't know if i could give up 2h because reverse slice has been a great asset paired iforward momentum.

thanks for sharing the build.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • BRODY
    BRODY
    ✭✭
    I do sheer venom+viper+v skoria+maelstrom 2h axe. I hate tanks in BG. Use stampade+cleave+hurricane+quick cloak and spam steel tornado+blood craze, it activate venom. And any tank die. I like it. So if he's race argonian, i need get DoSm and done him. 7-9 DoT in solo target and great AoE damage you can do, not has counter play.
    Edited by BRODY on February 6, 2019 12:58PM
    Stamsorc EU PC Dagerfall alliance - On
  • haakira
    haakira
    ✭✭✭
    BRODY wrote: »
    I do sheer venom+viper+v skoria+maelstrom 2h axe. I hate tanks in BG. Use stampade+cleave+hurricane+quick cloak and spam steel tornado+blood craze, it activate venom. And any tank die. I like it. So if he's race argonian, i need get DoSm and done him. 7-9 DoT in solo target and great AoE damage you can do, not has counter play.
    The OP clearly stated "What do u guys run in no CP besides the proc crap?"
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bloodspawn

Snb 5pc Knights Errant/Dragon w/ Shield Discipline

2h Asylum Maul (but doesn't have to be) w/ Onslaught.

Perma Ult/Block and 30k health/stam in BG's. Enough mag recovery and good resists in 7 heavy.

Good honest, enjoyable build and dairy free.
    PC EU
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prisoneer not meta anymore after murkmire?
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prisoneer not meta anymore after murkmire?

Was hardly meta. If you want a kity, good sustain build Prisoners will always be BiS on Stam Sorc for that.
    PC EU