Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Payment methods for subscription

Th3b3st00
Th3b3st00
So I got this problem when I try to pay for my next month subscription. My broblem is that I dont own a credit card and all payment methods I`am able to chose are based on credit cards, so I`am unable to chose payment methods like paysafecard or depit card, all I can chose is visa, mastercard, americanexpress, paypal, or webmoney. Any one encountered similar problems or know solution for this ??
  • Fenbrae
    Fenbrae
    ✭✭✭
    You can link your bank account to PayPal, so it isn't a "credit card only" payment plan.

But if you really don't want to use any of them, you can buy a prepaid game card at any of the local retailers that sell them.
    Currently playing:
    Swims-In-Sap - CP200+ - Argonian Templar

I like my healing like i like my characters: generic
    Options
  • Th3b3st00
    Th3b3st00
    Yeah I wish I cold do that, but paypall don`t accept my card for some reson and prepaid cards haven`t arrived yet to my local dealer, you can only preoder them for now :\

Options
  • Hyperventilate
    Hyperventilate
    ✭✭✭
    You can contact support to bypass it entirely. They prefer if you at least try to put in some form of a payment method but I am sure they have encountered issues like yours before. You'd get access to your 30 days & you'd be covered until the time cards roll into stores.
    Options
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fenbrae wrote: »
    You can link your bank account to PayPal, so it isn't a "credit card only" payment plan.

But if you really don't want to use any of them, you can buy a prepaid game card at any of the local retailers that sell them.

Yeah the problem with that is since you get the first month for free they are not releasing the game cards till May..
    Options
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can contact support to bypass it entirely. They prefer if you at least try to put in some form of a payment method but I am sure they have encountered issues like yours before. You'd get access to your 30 days & you'd be covered until the time cards roll into stores.

Actually that doesn't work. I have a few friends that tried this and they were pretty much told nope you're out of luck. The people that can't get a sub setup cause they don't have the physical copy yet have been told, and I quote "You should have bought the digital version directly from us" Yeah...
    Options
  • Th3b3st00
    Th3b3st00

Actually that doesn't work. I have a few friends that tried this and they were pretty much told nope you're out of luck. The people that can't get a sub setup cause they don't have the physical copy yet have been told, and I quote "You should have bought the digital version directly from us" Yeah...
    Well If that`s true its realy irritaiting. I realy would expect better customer servise frome zenimax :#

Options