Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Imperial!

josephus41198
josephus41198
✭✭
Which alliance are they on and why?
If the empire rose again, are you joining the legions?
are you sad to see cyrodill in its current state?
what is your imperial's story?
ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL LEGION
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE
Veteran\Pact\Imperial\Dragonknight- Tullius Gollus
Veteran\Dominion\Altmer\Sorcerer- Ancarion Altairinil
Normal\Pact\Argonian\Nightblade- Luraxith
Normal\Pact\Nord\Nightblade- Loria Coldheart
Normal\Pact\Dunmer\Warden- Renthis Redoril Telvanni
Normal\Dominion\Altmer\Templar- Lithodor
Normal\Dominion\Bosmer\Warden- Lywen Arrow-Catcher
Normal\Pact\Dunmer\Templar- Fervyn Indoril
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    9xm4445ys5v8.png

My Imperial Stam Sorc in his home. His name is Maximus Alcaeus.

If it isn't obvious, he's EP. And because EP is the only faction worth dying for.

No, I would not. He tried to keep the Legion going (a guild I made) but it failed (so now my guild has a new story). Not an RP guild.

A little.

Maximus began his life as an assassin. He has seen all of Tamriel, and through his travels, he has turned from assassination and now acts as more of a mercenary for those in need, and a leader in a small band of warriors in Cyrodiil. He also enjoys spilling some blood in the Morrowind Battlegrounds.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    My StamSorc Vilania Whitarian
    x2uK8gZ.png

And my tank Vinaria Whitarian
    kDtYvzs.png

(YES I mix their names up. Not sure what I was thinking xD)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »
    My StamSorc Vilania Whitarian
    x2uK8gZ.png

And my tank Vinaria Whitarian
    kDtYvzs.png

(YES I mix their names up. Not sure what I was thinking xD)

wait a darn minute!

what color did you use to make the boots black!

PS nice characters btw :D
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    wait a darn minute!

what color did you use to make the boots black!

PS nice characters btw :D

I use "Coldharbour Ash Black" :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Imperial Nightblade with helmet...
    IfYeIj.png

... and without helmet
    EmquGL.png

And his cousin, my Imperial Warden
    CINekP.png

They are both currently allied with the Daggerfall Covenant but mainly adventure and help those in need.

They love the Empire and are both sad to have left family and friends behind in Cyrodiil, but they decided not to serve an Empire allied to, and in effect serving, Molag Bal. They would both return to help rebuild the Empire in a heartbeat provided the corruption gets rooted out and proper new leadership installed, though neither is sure that the Tharns are that proper new leadership.
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are my aforementioned Nightblade and Warden, respectively, in their casual Imperial tunics:

rpW5X8.png

W5hcIJ.png
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katarina Murrianus, mage, scholar, Daedrologist and devotee of Hermaeus Mora. She fled the destruction of the Imperial City and found refuge in the Daggerfall Covenant...

AxmVVOI.jpg

dZfbz7K.jpg

ymGH3Pr.jpg
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on July 7, 2017 7:11AM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding another one because I recently went back to my Imperial assassin, Lilith Lepidus. She's the daughter of a minor noble family who abhors the idea of being married off for the sake of her father's advancement in Nibenese society, as her fate would have been had she stayed at home. She has an identical twin sister who is very much her opposite; they...don't get along.

l95mBt2.jpg

Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on July 7, 2017 7:11AM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's my Imperial Stamina Templar:
    xdqeFQF.png
    How can Argonians and Orcs compete with such an advanced race? Why would you fight by the side of such worthless people? That said, it is clear that the Dominion and the Altmer are the best Imperial allies until the Empire rises again.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on July 16, 2017 3:24AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which alliance are they on and why?
    If the empire rose again, are you joining the legions?
    are you sad to see cyrodill in its current state?
    what is your imperial's story?

Now it's your turn. :)
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    6r9dkmfdl26f.jpg
    This is Freya Var, Named after the norse goddess of beauty and the norse goddess of marriage.
    Freya is a vampire, But she doesn't have the dark back story. She got bitten because she pestered a vampire so she could be bitten... And she is self centered, and narcissistic. She also once turned into a welwa... But that's another story...
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tucker3711 wrote: »
    6r9dkmfdl26f.jpg
    This is Freya Var, Named after the norse goddess of beauty and the norse goddess of marriage.
    Freya is a vampire, But she doesn't have the dark back story. She got bitten because she pestered a vampire so she could be bitten... And she is self centered, and narcissistic. She also once turned into a welwa... But that's another story...

Is Freya an Imperial or is the vampire she pestered an Imperial (or both?)? :o
  • Hanzus
    Hanzus
    ✭✭✭
    The only Imperial I have, Fawn Augusta, NB, DC....
    fqMbMt2.png

gIle8aD.jpg
    "Walk always in the light, or we will drag you to it."
    -Vigilant of Stendarr

Nords, the true sons of Skyrim!
    PC NA
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I first made this character more than six months ago, and deleted her, but luckily I'd saved her face specs. I recently re-made her for my game again. She's a stam DK. I just finished the Clockwork City story-line with her.
    She always looks a little sad.

26458061119_6127df9afd_c.jpg
    Edited by SydneyGrey on November 7, 2017 6:40AM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Amelia Rose, my Imperial templar. Named after my GW2 mesmer. She has a slight mean-streak, but nothing too serious.

XQigJA1.png

Edited by LadyAstrum on November 10, 2017 3:29PM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suki, the plain Imperial raised by a pack of Nord werewolves.

CE336947_4_FB5_4_C09_A237_51_C23_FD66907.png
    E48_AFFAC_610_F_492_C_8_CE5_A60502314_A97.jpg
    94_B04_C20_0_FE7_41_A8_BDCD_636_F332_AA6_D8.png
    B2_C60_F50_3150_45_B3_9_A2_D_8_C7_DF8121050.png
    CF665_D94_A81_C_4_E44_A0_C9_0_C326_C5_F6_EF0.png
    F18_EDCA7_0_FE1_4_D4_F_81_F1_454_FBE1_B3_F3_F.png
    E748_D3_F0_6_D09_4_FDE_A132_85_D812506_D45.png
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    She always looks a little sad.

How come? :(
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suki, the plain Imperial raised by a pack of Nord werewolves.

CE336947_4_FB5_4_C09_A237_51_C23_FD66907.png
    E48_AFFAC_610_F_492_C_8_CE5_A60502314_A97.jpg
    94_B04_C20_0_FE7_41_A8_BDCD_636_F332_AA6_D8.png
    B2_C60_F50_3150_45_B3_9_A2_D_8_C7_DF8121050.png
    CF665_D94_A81_C_4_E44_A0_C9_0_C326_C5_F6_EF0.png
    F18_EDCA7_0_FE1_4_D4_F_81_F1_454_FBE1_B3_F3_F.png
    E748_D3_F0_6_D09_4_FDE_A132_85_D812506_D45.png

Does she consider herself Imperial first or Nord first (just wondering)? :open_mouth:
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg

My one and only character Raskria Victoria, shes so cute, I wear dresses when not fighting and hvy practical looking armour in battle.
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on April 5, 2018 8:45PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg

My one and only character Raskria Victoria, shes so cute, I wear dresses when not fighting and hvy practical looking armour in battle.

Very nice. :)
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    This is Amelia Rose, my Imperial templar. Named after my GW2 mesmer. She has a slight mean-streak, but nothing too serious.

XQigJA1.png

Is she and your GW2 mesmer related? ;)
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Long live the Empire!

PJ4mi9F.png
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Viola Censoria

UvgZ10u.png
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o0awFaz.jpg
    This is Nikola Valerius. He was a decorated soldier, but he had become disenchanted with the service. He's trying to polish up his honor these days now that he's older and has the benefit of wisdom to look back on all his past grudges.

36VoVPh.jpg
    This is Caveat Lector. I made him to look like my brother/myself first and came up with a story second. He's a clockwork/dwemer enthusiast. You don't want to read his journal though....
    Edited by max_only on February 1, 2019 9:14PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IEqg02U.png

Octavimus Carius.

Was struggling with a female character so I wiped and started again. Much happier now.

Octavimus is an Imperial adventurer, through-&-through. He prefers daggers or swords, and a bow in combat, though he also practices in the school of restoration, and can wield light magic, as well as being able to heal himself in a pinch. He is a pilgrim of Stendarr. He also loves his animal companions, which you can see in the screenshot.

EDIT: Here he is in his armour.

a5U6GCm.png
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on February 1, 2019 10:27PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meet Lucilla Vigilita, a daughter of Imperial merchants who settled in the Black Marsh. After the War of the Three Banners broke out, the family stayed with their Argonian friends.

Lucilla won't be joining any legion or army, as she only considers protecting her family and friends important, and she joined the town's watch to do just that.
    Pjydi1k.png
    GWQZoW8.png
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    ✭✭
    Lyncus Caecilius Aquilla comes from a long line of Legion soldiers and officers. He and other family members have shown their prowess in battle and willpower in this great interregnum. He leads an army of Legionaries that have pledged their service to the Covenant which is dedicated to restoring law and order back to our broken Empire.swf1qrfb1q7j.jpg
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katlonia, my Imperial Templar and scholar. She currently spends her days shadowing The Impresario.
    kghi8z8cnu45.png
    4rsahsnrx83c.png
    l1wl74ocfd3r.png
    dft3bnazidd7.png

• Corngobbler
    Corngobbler
    ✭✭
    My Dc esc imperial armor

1vgtfv0ix2pi.png