The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(PC) (NA) Evolved Gaming - New, casual guild looking for laid back adults to explore Tamriel!

Lady Grim
Lady Grim
Greetings Adventurers!

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it's like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

ESO is a new game for members of the Evolved Gaming Community, we are starting from the ground up. It all started out with a small group of WoW players, who grew frustrated with their gaming experience but definitely did not want to leave the Evolved Gaming Community. Elder Scrolls Online was mentioned… a few of us decided to revisit the game since it had been years (beta) since we had played ESO. A few turned to 5, which turned into 26, and here we are presented with the need of establishing a more formal ESO community with Evolved.

Presently, our mission is to establish supporting leadership roles, level, explore, craft, dungeons, and to just basically enjoy the wonderfully beautiful game of Elder Scrolls online. Our atmosphere is relaxed, carefree and fun! This is a learning environment so we are seeking helpful players who just want to socialize, help with in game activities such as dungeons or crafting and people just enjoy exploring Tamriel and what it has to offer.

Evolved is excited to offer Chapters in:

Elder Scrolls Online

World of Warcraft-Alliance Proudmoore Server

World of Warcraft - Horde Area 152

You can apply at our forums at:

https://community.evolvedgaming.org/

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

Message me @GrimmieGrim or@Wedgebert @gorehowl @Athalafox01@Bynski
Edited by Lady Grim on December 23, 2018 3:53AM
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Here is our current casual events:

Wednesday PVP nights (AD) 730 MST
    Saturday PVE nights (map clears of shards, delves, public dungeons, group dungeons etc.) 830 MST
    Monthly Contests
  • Bynski
    Bynski
    The holidays have all of our schedules a bit topsy-turvy, so now that I have gotten my forum account straightened out, I wanted to make sure to add my name to the list of people you can message about Evolved. I'm @Bynski and I'm happy to chat with anyone who'd like to know more.
  • Wickedsmaht
    Hello ! I'm new to Evolved Gaming but not so-new to ESO and I'd like to join your Guild if you have the room :)
  • thenc
    thenc
    I would like to join @thenc90
  • Bynski
    Bynski
    Current casual events schedule:

Mondays - Wrothgar Dailies w/Macabre 6:30 pm MST
    Wednesdays - Normal Pledges - 7 pm MST
    Fridays - Vet Pledges - 7 pm MST
    Saturday Night Map Clears - 4 pm MST

• Bynski
    Bynski
    Guild Schedule of Events

Mondays: Group Dailies for Motifs, Gear, $$ w/Macabre
    Wednesdays: Pledges, Learning Night! W/ *** Or Zone based event w/Macabre
    Thursdays: PVP w/Failcheck
    Fridays: Vet Pledges w/***
    Saturdays: Trials (normal)
    Sundays - Map Runs w/Grimmie

• Bynski
    Bynski
    Had some problems accessing the forums, so it's been awhile since I shared our schedule. The exciting news is we are now getting into Vet Trials. :smile:

Mondays: Relax in Discord with us after the start of the work week
    Tuesdays: Relax in Discord with us after the start of the work week
    Wednesdays: Group Dailies for Motifs, Gear $$
    Thursdays: PVP night
    Fridays: Vet Trials
    Saturdays: Normal Trials
    Sundays - Map Runs
    (all event days subject to change)
  • RgT_Reaper
    RgT_Reaper
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if possible