The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Imperial City entrances - should they become a goat path?

Thraben
Thraben
✭✭✭✭✭
When I was stuck in combat for maybe 2h of my 4 hours in Cyro yesterday, and had to feed the slaughterfish population rather frequently, I remembered that it was announced that IC would get a separate campaign.

So how about converting the sewer entrance into a goat path?

Blues could quickly join the fight in Alessia, Yells can quickly have their portion of Chalmania, and the Reds can finally join the Nikel zerg, too.

What do YOU think about it?
Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • SouthernSoldjer
    Chaos
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather destructable rafts, fashioned out of stolen keep doors.

Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    I'd rather destructable rafts, fashioned out of stolen keep doors.

Actually, they could use all those doors they took off the resource towers =P
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea, I used to play Lotro and they have a delve system that would allow raids to enter one spot one the map go thru the delve and exit on the opposite side of the map.

The scrolls tho... they shouldn’t be allowed to be run thru them. Would make some great farms tho.