Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr pre-order and the current accout

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
I found that I can buy Elsweyr pre-order (not upgrade) on the official site for my current account. Site allows it. Is it really possible? Will I receive two other chapters for this purchase? If answer is "Yes" I'm so happy! Because it is cheaper then buying it one by one. But what purpose of the upgrades in this situation? Lesser cost than non-upgrades? I know it contains base game. But my question is other.

Can I purchase upgrades and non-upgrades (one of it at one time of course) for existing account on the official site?
Edited by Alexium on February 7, 2019 6:22AM

Best Answer

• Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    My question slightly deeper. But I found answer already. I hope it is right and true answer. Morrowind Collector's Edition that included to Elsweyr Collector's Edition pre-order provide access to the Warden class too. I receive this answer from some "staff" in the social media.

Thanks. It is good reason tor buy full pre-order!
    Edited by Alexium on February 7, 2019 6:26PM
    Answer ✓
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it should be possible. I bought Gold edition myself when I already owned base game and just got all 4 DLCs on my current account.
    The point of such sale is that new chapter is new for a year then it becomes nearly free for newcomers not to force them to buy too much stuff. Its the same for most online games, like WOW
    Rawr
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Good. But I have another question. Will I receive the Warden class for buying Elsweyr Collector's pre-order? Are that Morrowind Collector's variant include that class like the old digital version?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you need to know what items come with each Elsweyr edition, you can view a chart for each edition in the help article below.

What do each of the Elsweyr Editions Contain?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post