Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you wish crown store sold... but doesn't?

• Haywire30
    Haywire30
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking for myself, and in no particular order...

Class Change Token: There are times where one starts to wonder if they made the right choice with their class, and it can be galling to have to delete the character entirely and level them up all over, especially after how much money and effort may have gone into them. A class change token, with a cooldown as has been suggested elsewhere, would soften the blow in my opinion.

Alinor Dresses: Not for myself, mind you, but I have a very good friend that is getting very unhappy with how the Alinor dresses, despite being fully in the files with cards, flavour text, and all that... STILL haven't been released. She wants to be able to dress her Altmer character up in true fancy Altmeri styles.

It rather boggles the mind that Zenimax is sitting on this incredibly lucrative (Because, let's be honest, it absolutely would be lucrative) potential item, and just refusing to release it. It boggles the mind.

Hair Dye: Goes without saying that sometimes, one wants to change the hair colour of their character. So, releasing something like the hairstyle and cosmetic packs that lets you change your hair colour on the fly would be a welcome addition to the game.

Horses: More 'generic' horses, please. Armoured, unarmoured, fancy, simply. Just more horses, really. Would also personally like to see unarmoured versions of the Alliance War Horses so that my characters can, in-character, still be on the same horse even when not armoured to the teeth.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    What with Valentine's Day coming up, some vases with different flowers for house furnishing; something romantic and not wedding or twee sparkly stuff.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alliance change token , please let this happen !!
  • SgtSilock
    SgtSilock
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better performance. Yes I’d pay for it at this point.
    Edited by SgtSilock on February 6, 2019 5:59PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag fix
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) More housing, inventory, bank space.

2) There are ton of furnishings I'd like to see that aren't currently available.

3) Luck buffs. RNG is such flat trash. I'd pay to have a higher percentage of chance when farming gear, fishing, recipes, or motifs.

4) PvP trainer.
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish the crown store would sell........stuff for cheaper.

PS4 NA
  • Trikie_Dik
    Trikie_Dik
    ✭✭✭
    Extra guild slots!!

We already have extra characters, outfits, bank and bag space.... it's time to pop the cap on 5x guilds per account and let us expand for a few extra bucks! I for one would pay 1500-2500 per guild slot, even if it was limited at only a few extra per account like chars or outfits I would be stoked.

Probably already listed but figured I'd throw my 2-cents in the hat :)
  • Bridges1120
    Bridges1120
    ✭✭
    Shorter hair options for female characters, like Zeira from the Thieves' Guild.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles (including beards). Bareback option for mounts (especially the exotics, like Bears, Senche, Khagouti, that aren't conventionally tamed). Bird pets that perch on the player's shoulder.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This simple attire. It would fit ideally on my Sorcerer.
    3LAFICq.jpg
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    3LAFICq.jpg

Oh! Priestess Hodyette wears this too and I spent quite awhile trying to figure out if it was a costume I'd missed or something. It is a very nice costume.
    Edited by heaven13 on February 12, 2019 1:42PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    3LAFICq.jpg

Oh! Priestess Hodyette wears this too and I spent quite awhile trying to figure out if it was a costume I'd missed or something. It is a very nice costume.
    Yep, but it seems, that she have a little different costume, look at gloves she wears. Some other NPCs all over the Nirn wear such costume as well, several foreigners in Lilmoth from the Murkmire DLC, for example. Anyway, it would be great to have this as a daily reward or as a Crown store merchendise.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have small hope this will finally come out around Summerset 1 year anniversary
    ON-card-Crystal_Tower_Sapiarchs'_Gown.png

Edited by Valkysas154 on February 12, 2019 6:56PM
  • Saucestin_
    Saucestin_
    Soul Shriven
    The shirtless pirate costume from ages ago!
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3LAFICq.jpg

I would love to have this costume as well.
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Family
    I would love to have npcs in our homes. Wife, husband, parents, children, dogs, or even our own alt characters. All moving around and interacting with the furniture.

Photos of real life? I play to get away from this but would make an exception for Margot Robbie so to have her on my wall will be amazing. Brilliant idea. Oh no...if I can have that there is no limit to what ppl could put up...impossible to police.

Alt characters is a good idea. Always feels lonely at home. Even if they just could just sit around a campfire. Would make it warmly.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All facial hair unlocked for all humanoid races, mudcrab mount, class change token, Hermaeus Mora set (with a reasonable price) and Vivec´s set with a reasonable price.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyes. Beautiful, shiny, lustrous dyes. Not dye stamps.
  • Turokos_Vampires
    Turokos_Vampires
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire Lord Polymorph, and more vampire themed stuff for houses.
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Class Change Tokens
    2. Alliance Change token
    3. Housing NPCs
    4. Housing Respec Shrines
    5. Flat pad of land not Coldharbour
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paper bags for altmer
    Edited by rabidmyers on February 15, 2019 4:48PM
    at a place nobody knows
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    rpTl33Q.jpg

The Precursor as a polymorph, please! :smiley:
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Grand Topal Hideaway!

This!
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Drunk Personality and a Class Change Token.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• RecktrithiusOediphitry
    Class Change Token...
  • Rabinson
    Rabinson
    ✭✭
    A corset, just a corset, not a long dress corset or a corseted riding .
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire skin suppressant.

Maormer skin.

Hair dye (as an ESO+ outfit station perk, not dye stamps).

Argonian house-servant dress.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bag space upgrades
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PET SKINS !! :D