The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thanks for the great communication regarding Shadow Image. “Update” still no response 6 months later

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They don't know how to fix it. They probably don't even know how to login to PvP. This doesn't affect the people casually questing around murkmire, which is clearly their main concern.

I would be happy if they even said this. Better than nothing
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn if only I could treat my paying customers like this
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello is anybody there
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were going to respond but got lost in the lag
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me again
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Its not a bug, Its an intended change. Similar to their leap and chain ''fix''.

Nope it's a bug watch this vid... If you're trying to tell me that not being able to teleport to shade that you can see few feets away is intended then lag in Cyrodiil is also intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tybqq1OY_iY&feature=youtu.be

Yes, Its their way of ''fixing'' abilities. They fix abilities by breaking them and leaving them in their broken state. Well I'm being sarcastic of course but thats just how it is sometimes.

I'm pretty sure they are aware of this by now since gilliam plays a nightblade(not trying to imply anything before the forumblades jump on me, just saying that at least one person from ZOS plays this class), but will it ever be fixed we can never tell. To this day, leap is still broken after their ''fix''. Shade might share the same fate.

And this is why I called it the ''Dk treatment''.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 6, 2019 2:58AM
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could have sworn the recent class rep meeting notes said they know about it and haven't figured it out yet.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/456997/class-reps-update-meeting-notes-jan-30-2019/p1
    Shade: Unfortunately, like in-combat, ZOS’s engineers are still trying to get to the bottom of this bug.

Edited by Red_Feather on February 6, 2019 4:02AM
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get in line. Don't Push! Sorcs have been waiting for a Streak fix for years now.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could have sworn the recent class rep meeting notes said they know about it and haven't figured it out yet.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/456997/class-reps-update-meeting-notes-jan-30-2019/p1
    Shade: Unfortunately, like in-combat, ZOS’s engineers are still trying to get to the bottom of this bug.

Thank you for this. It’s sad that this information wasn’t posted in this thread with a comment from them. Players doing community managers work
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully it gets fixed just in time for the November update to break it again
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still cant play like I want on my MNB because of a 6 month long bug
    Edited by Koolio on March 26, 2019 7:43PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hope this gets fixed
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I really hope this gets fixed

But have you seen the crown store lately?! *Eyeroll*
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will this be fixed during this update
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 months counting
  • Neloth290
    Neloth290
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    Ps4 Eu Wood Elf Stamplar AR 41
    Breton Magblade AR 27
    High Elf Mag Sorc AR 25
    Redguard Stam Dk AR 22
    Breton Magden AR 23
    1100cp
    Pc Eu
    Argonian Magblade AR 14
    325cp
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOXNPN0EreUScYN6QfmHcow
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn’t see a fix for this
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged on pts, this is sad, this is very sad, only.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any news?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cancel your sub and note Nightblade changes as the cost companies care about profits over everything if you hate changes but will still pay full price they are fine with that vote with your wallets.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler when you guys did the skill audit thingy did you check to make sure the skills actually worked? Pretty sad you have all been ignoring us all regarding shadow image for so long.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler when you guys did the skill audit thingy did you check to make sure the skills actually worked? Pretty sad you have all been ignoring us all regarding shadow image for so long.

Image works y and x axis perfectly now.
    Used it last night on arcane city bg
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Blinkin8r wrote: »

Image works y and x axis perfectly now.
    Used it last night on arcane city bg

Shade always worked perfectly in bg, the issue is with buildings in Cyro : Keeps, Tower, Milegate, and also in some weird situations in overland (especially with steep environments / cliff from my experience)
    Edited by Lybal on May 3, 2019 11:50PM
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tried using it in a keep, teleporting from 1st floor to 2nd floor, it failed 100%. This was on pts btw. Sadtimes
    Edited by olsborg on May 5, 2019 5:31AM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same janky invisible wall that makes orbs stop rolling, synergies unavailable from the other side, dungeon mobs unable to cross certain doorways and such.
    I'm fairly certain it has something to do with how the 'building blocks' of level design and generation fit together.
    Kinda like the load screens and hitches in Cyro overland.
    When you hit the 'seam' between two 'cells/assets' certain skills bug out.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Quoted post has been removed.]

If you've ever used shadow image you'll know exactly what this bug is. I'm sure zos knows too. It simply doesn't work. If there's any difference in level between you and the shadow you can't port to it. It's been broken on and off for years and has got pretty frustrating.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 6, 2019 8:51PM
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Its not a bug, Its an intended change. Similar to their leap and chain ''fix''.

Nope it's a bug watch this vid... If you're trying to tell me that not being able to teleport to shade that you can see few feets away is intended then lag in Cyrodiil is also intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tybqq1OY_iY&feature=youtu.be

My first thought is that this issue has to do with the fix they implemented to prevent people from using shadow image to teleport through walls in group dungeons like direfrost keep. Except here, the internal area of the building is blocked off from the outside of the building to prevent people from bugging shadow image into the keep from the outside, near doors and whatnot. It used to be pretty easy to get shadow image to bug to the other side of a door. This is just a guess of course.

Although, I have an idea... the psijic ultimate Undo functions in the exact same way as shadow image, but without the ground target, and varying teleport time limit. They both must be tied to a character's pathing history. So, if you can run inside through a doorway and use Undo to teleport back outside, they should be able to fix it with the code for Undo.

They've probably already considered that, but does anyone know if Undo breaks in doorways in Cyrodiil like shadow image does?
    Edited by ProbablePaul on May 7, 2019 9:21AM
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We still don’t have an official answer to this.

Just a note from a Class Rep back in like February.

Can we finally get an answer.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

• SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    We still don’t have an official answer to this.

Just a note from a Class Rep back in like February.

Can we finally get an answer.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

IT'S A FEATURE NOW OK