The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thanks for the great communication regarding Shadow Image. “Update” still no response 6 months later

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is bugged once again. And probably for another 6 months. Any word yet?

https://youtu.be/Ykf7ldlz-IU
Edited by Koolio on June 30, 2019 8:36PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No word.

But have you heard about Fungal Grotto....
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was.....

...Shadow (Image) Nerfed..

YEAHHH

horatio.jpg
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What bug? Ive heard about a bug relating to it before but i still dont know what it does.

Ill tell you a real bug though. You can reflect frozen retreat and it teleports you to the enemy and as long as the reflecting enemy stands in the field it will reflect you and essentially permaroot you and damage you too. We tested it too and it killed me when my friend used dk reflect and the snb ulti.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on December 5, 2018 12:36PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bug? Ive heard about a bug relating to it before but i still dont know what it does.

Ill tell you a real bug though. You can reflect frozen retreat and it teleports you to the enemy and as long as the reflecting enemy stands in the field it will reflect you and essentially permaroot you and damage you too. We tested it too and it killed me when my friend used dk reflect and the snb ulti.

You cant teleport to your shade anymore if theres a difference in height. So you cant plave it on a keep, jump down and teleport back up.
    You and your shadow need to be on the same height level for it to work atm.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any word on this issue. This is the second year in a row where this is broken for months at a time
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You cant teleport to your shade anymore if theres a difference in height. So you cant plave it on a keep, jump down and teleport back up.

Ohhhh!!! Damn! 😬
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    I didn’t have this issue today ... definitely ported a floor above on atleast three occasions ... does it happen sometimes or all the time ?
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, heard rumors it was back a couple weeks ago, but when I tested it I could port vertically with no problems. I'm on XB1 though, maybe the bug is only on PC for a change.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    I didn’t have this issue today ... definitely ported a floor above on atleast three occasions ... does it happen sometimes or all the time ?

It doesnt work in pvp objectives like keeps, outposts, resources, towns. In open world it works usually (had some random situations when couldnt teleport but rarely)
    Edited by Jaxaxo on December 7, 2018 12:25PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you ZOS for the quality communication on issues. This is the best communication I’ve ever seen.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok but that's a hilarious bug xD Would love to see a clip of it.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

One of my friends found out some of the issues
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

One of my friends found out some of the issues

Yup, this makes sense. It's a Cyrodiil issue, works for me only in BGs.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like a stealth nerf to me a “Shadow Image suppression” in just a few key areas. Wouldn’t be the first ninja nerf.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And still dks cant leap onto walls or chain ppl down when they stand on the edge, with no obstacle in the way....
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And still dks cant leap onto walls or chain ppl down when they stand on the edge, with no obstacle in the way....

That was changed 2 years ago or even earlier. There was a tiny issue with those two skills ahahah. You had dks leaping on wall constantly, and making defenses a real pain in the ass because one moment you were on the wall, the moment later in the middle of the enemy zerg.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for leaving this broken AGAIN from at least November through January for the second year
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is not the whole truth. As far as I can see Jaxaxo is right:

You cannot teleport at different heights in resource towers. Also not in keeps, if he says so. It works fine in other places, however, such as back to the spawn platform, in IC, and in some open world places that have steep walls.

You also can't activate it anymore while falling. On the other hand, the Psijic Undo ulti works while doing so.

No idea whether these changes are intentional, but they sure kill the fun of playing with the shade. The inconsistency is frustrating, as you have to figure out where the shade will work, and where it won't. I'd rather wish it worked in all cases, including when falling, as that is such a fun thing to do.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, another stealth nerf nobody asked for that makes the game less fun to play. I'm thrilled.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    See title

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol give it up. We went like a year with this skill actually really broken, they will look at this and shrug.

This will never get fixed, I have no faith in them to fix this skill
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, another stealth nerf nobody asked for that makes the game less fun to play. I'm thrilled.

I asked for it. :neutral:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Lol give it up. We went like a year with this skill actually really broken, they will look at this and shrug.

This will never get fixed, I have no faith in them to fix this skill

You must not know me very well. I will continue to pester them about this at least weekly until fix.

I have ran this rodeo before and I’ll do it again
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not a bug, Its an intended change. Similar to their leap and chain ''fix''.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on December 19, 2018 5:32PM
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't doubt it. Why would ZOS allow a NB to teleport himself back up to a wall after jumping down? A DK can't chain himself up to a wall after jumping down. Hell, I can't leap or chain someone that's a few steps up from me when I'm in a keep.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That was changed 2 years ago or even earlier. There was a tiny issue with those two skills ahahah. You had dks leaping on wall constantly, and making defenses a real pain in the ass because one moment you were on the wall, the moment later in the middle of the enemy zerg.

It was an issue with dynamic ulti generation that allowed DK to keep on spaming skills after the ulti. That's not the case anymore, so it should come back, same as the chain pulls from the walls
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't doubt it. Why would ZOS allow a NB to teleport himself back up to a wall after jumping down? A DK can't chain himself up to a wall after jumping down. Hell, I can't leap or chain someone that's a few steps up from me when I'm in a keep.

For once Nb gets the DK treatment though, I am suprised.
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    when the others *class are getting out of control nb cant even use their skill, also siphoning magicka is bugged most of the time
    *everyone but dk and nb. dk and nb considered as a dead class for pvp right now.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks Zos
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Thanks Zos

@Koolio they'll respond, they're just stuck in the lag :/
    ZOS_GinaBruno wrote: »
    Hi everyone. First of all, you aren't wrong. We agree we haven't been communicating as much as we should on this matter (among others) and for that, we apologize. There really is no excuse.