The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

*Updated x6* HOP is Recruiting DPS for both DLC Trials teams!

pamichic
pamichic
✭✭✭
Good Day!
HOP (House of Pami - long story on guild name) has been around for 2.5 years as a raid guild.

What we need:
Core 1 needs 3 DPS that have clears & experience. I prefer 1 stamblade & 2 mageblades - or a combination of that. If you have a super OP sorc, it will be considered.

Core 2 needs 2 stamblades - we would like people to have exposure / clears in vMOL.

*Everyone must have a mageblade to go to the DLC mini trials*

DPS Test:

I require 18k health - in solo parse and in raid. This is non- negotiable.

Mag should be 45k+. Zaan and siroria are not acceptable for solo parse.

Stam should be 50k+

Make sure when you record your video, you capture gear, CP & Mundus.

Raid Times:

Team 1: Monday & Wednesday 8:45 PM EST - 12 AM

Team 2: Tuesday & Thursday 8:45 PM EST - 12 AM

History:
My core team has cleared everything with the exception of vCR. We have restructured, and are re-progressing vMOL HM.

It seems that once a year, we have burnout and massive turnover. Most have left the game, or quit raiding. Very few have left us for a better opportunity in the last year.

What the team plans are:

Team 1 will finish up vMOL HM for 2nd prog of DD's, and then move to vCR to begin a progression. In between, we will do vAS +2 on off nights to get those that just recently joined up tp speed.

Team 2 is currently pushing for pad 5 burn in vMOL. They are putting up 90k scores, but need to get better time on target. Once they have achieved their goal, they will be going to do their 2nd prog in vHOF, and then off to vAS to start their progression.

A note from me:
We are looking for people that are looking to get *** done, and looking for a home. We are a big family, have lots of friendly competition, and we are casually sweaty. We rally as a team and stand behind eachother. We make sure that we share our knowledge to help people achieve their potential.

If you are looking for a home and not just a skin or clear, shoot me a message.

I take no ***, and run a very tight ship. I am understanding and caring, but once its time to raid, we get serious. I appreciate punctuality and people that help others because that's what this guild was founded on - helping others and learning trials. We have morphed over the years and had many successes - to achieve those successes, we have had many failures. I need people that will stand by the guild in good times and bad - because just like life has ups and downs, so does progressions. We always rally as a team and stick together to get to where we are going.

If you are still reading, send me a message and lets chat!

XBL GT: PaMiChiC
Line App: PaMiChiC
Edited by pamichic on February 7, 2019 6:10PM
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting!

V2 members will be promoted, ...so we will be looking to replace them.

Same criteria as V1.

:smile:
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Updated. Team 1 needs 2. Team 2 needs 2.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Updated 12/13 - Need 1 DPS for core and 2 for Core 2 and main tank. Message on Xbox or Line app!
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    You the pami that was helping sorph out on some guild runs with wretched legion months ago?
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Yes sir
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    Does moob still play?
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Yes sir. He's main tank on core.
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    Awsome tell him i said hey. Shoot me xboxmessage some time if u want i can prob do some tanking. My dps toons to far behind from my couple month break

Enjoy your day.
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, what are the dps requirements because i have a magsorc. thank you. i'm looking for a progression guild and trying to find a nice, relaxed trials guild.
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    You must have missed it - it was in the first paragraph :smile:

"Criteria for DPS: 45k+ solo tests in raid CP & Mundus - Zaan is not acceptable. Must have raid awareness. Must have raid parse at 55k+"

Thanks!
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    *updated* both teams looking for DPS
  • pamichic
    pamichic
    ✭✭✭
    *Team 1 looking for off tank*

Need DPS for both teams.

Inquire if interested.
  • pamichic