Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

February Crown Store showcase

• opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another month without the Alinor gowns. Hmm.

The Jarl's Justice Formal Frock is lovely, at least.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean.... :neutral: ...

3 returning pets // 2 ESO+ pets // 0 other pets
    1 returning mount // 0 other mounts
    1 returning furniture pack // 1 ESO+ furniture // 0 other furniture
    1 returning house // 0 other houses
    2 returning costumes // 2 ESO+ costumes // 0 other costumes
    2 new motifs // 0 other motifs

... I'm a fan of returning items, and ESO+ deals, I just didn't expect them to be in lieu of actual items. :lol:

• Algraxa
    Algraxa
    ✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

OMG... what a awful selection, Huntsman aside is all garbage.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And no brassy assassin personality or hair. Again.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Yes, that is their greatest crime :anguished: But maybe, maybe, just perhaps, they'll be added as a sneaky flash sale like the Telvanni Wizard robes were added today?
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tel Galen is back though!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Yes, that is their greatest crime :anguished: But maybe, maybe, just perhaps, they'll be added as a sneaky flash sale like the Telvanni Wizard robes were added today?

I can hope!!!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Might come up as flash sale during the event. Don't loose your hope yet.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like most of the new stuff isn't 'til the end of the month, hmm. But I see sparkle horse is back soon! I didn't get it before because I was saving crowns for outfits, which was a waste thanks to the horrendous outfit slot pricing that meant not buying anything from that. Let's see if the ESO Plus discount is a decent amount.

The gown is also very pretty, if it dyes well.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PONIES!
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.
    My.
    God.

I need that vivec furniture pack
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know quite a few people who will be happy Tel Galen is back. I hope they've got enough crowns/cash saved up for it!

Nothing here for me though, except maybe the pod-singer tunic.

Although to be honest part of the problem for me is I've got a pretty good range of mounts, pets and costumes already and I never bought much of the other stuff, so it's hard to think of sutff I would buy. If they ever bring back the Dapple Grey Palfrey that will be an instant purchase, but I'm not sure what else would tempt me at this point.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, not too bad I guess. I will take both costumes for sure, they seem very nice. Glad to see the sparkly barby horse back in the store vs crates.

I was sure to see Naryu hair and personality, but as the OP mentioned, maybe later as a flash sale.

Funny thing is that I know some people who are crazy about Tel Galen and Vivec Furniture pack. While I don’t care about those, knowing some people were waiting for it eagerly makes me smile^^ your time has come :D
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the selection. Nice colours on the Treethane Jerkin, even if I suspect I see some bones on the shoulders... *glare*

The form of the Huntsman armour for females is very nice too... *glares at bones*

Oh well, I shall content myself with that glam Justice Frock.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that dress
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warning on that horse mount: It makes horrible Disney Tinkerbell noises every time you get on it and off again. I wish I could get my money back for it. It makes you sound like you're in a Disney film. *Shudder*

Looks nice, though.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Warning on that horse mount: It makes horrible Disney Tinkerbell noises every time you get on it and off again. I wish I could get my money back for it. It makes you sound like you're in a Disney film. *Shudder*

Looks nice, though.

Lol I'm going to have to see if there are any videos of it. (Wish we could preview stuff a little more in depth, or they left all crown items up on PTS at all times for testing purposes).
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what they did there. They will place that horse into the store perfectly on Valentine's day. Now guess who will be buying it and for whom ;)
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn’t impressed with Feb showcase
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    all those horses will be mine!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only one thing I want this month, but I won't say what it is. If they think people want it, they'll make it super expensive. :/
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes that is a load of hot garbage. Another month where I save my money.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing in here that I would buy. I can save up crowns for the next monster set I might want.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Nothing in here that I would buy. I can save up crowns for the next monster set I might want.

Datamined pics showed they are going to shake up one of the upcoming crown gear sets during either the Jester Festival or Anniversary. No idea if it's going to be instead of or in addition to the usual Monster set, but there's going to be a Cadwell Kitchen Armor set to match all of the Cadwell weapons. So if you've ever wished to be able to wear dinner plates as shoulder guards and kettle lids to protect your knees, your time is coming soon.

Edit: Found the pic:
    aw_crwn_outfitstyle_cadwellskitchenstyle_1x1.jpg
    Edited by Ertosi on February 5, 2019 8:13PM
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOO the pretty horse is back!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not impressed not going to be getting anything
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    WOO the pretty horse is back!

IKR? She'll be perfect for my Imperial healer!
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only one thing I want this month, but I won't say what it is. If they think people want it, they'll make it super expensive. :/

The one thing I wanted was the Vivec furniture pack- it’s 4000 crowns and I only have 30 rip
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, question. I recall them saying that Event Tickets would be in the store by the end of January, but I have not noticed them showing up in any announcements or in this showcase. Have I missed it (and if so, how much do the suckers cost and in what category should I look for them)? Or is it delayed?

I don't know that I'll pay for any, really depends on the price, but whether I keep collecting green berries will depend on whether I can get enough tickets in the store at a decent enough price to let me fill out my indriks. Dawnwood is my least fave of the four colors. I have the first berry, have four tickets towards the next purchase, and when I get to ten tickets will need to decide whether to let go of the green one forever and focus on more nascents for the better colors or supplement my ticket gathering in game with some purchases.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Donari wrote: »
    Hmm, question. I recall them saying that Event Tickets would be in the store by the end of January, but I have not noticed them showing up in any announcements or in this showcase. Have I missed it (and if so, how much do the suckers cost and in what category should I look for them)? Or is it delayed?

I don't know that I'll pay for any, really depends on the price, but whether I keep collecting green berries will depend on whether I can get enough tickets in the store at a decent enough price to let me fill out my indriks. Dawnwood is my least fave of the four colors. I have the first berry, have four tickets towards the next purchase, and when I get to ten tickets will need to decide whether to let go of the green one forever and focus on more nascents for the better colors or supplement my ticket gathering in game with some purchases.

They mentioned that the event tickets would be available at the end of Q1, so not until March, presumably during the Jester's Festival, where the Cadwell's weapon outfit styles will be available for event tickets (can also be earned in-game and traded with other players), as well as the Dawnwood baby indrik pet.

The one thing I wanted was the Vivec furniture pack- it’s 4000 crowns and I only have 30 rip

I'm not sure there's anything in the CS that you could buy with 30 crowns.

ETA: I'll definitely buy the Nord dress and probably the Bosmer outfit. Already have Tel Galen and the Vivec pack.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 8, 2019 10:11PM