Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you're in a pre-made group in BG

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
And in a 1v1 with me but I have to chase you all the way back to your spawn point because you need some help, you need to quit the match. It doesn't matter if you and your boys kill my character. I had to chase you knowing you were going back to your group because you couldn't handle a 1v1. Just log off. Quit the match and apologize to your team for needing to be carried.
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff? Only gold please, don't need items, ty.
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you want to duel, don't queue for a 4v4v4 gamemode...
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol

Dont wake up the big boys
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In deathmatch the best you can do for your team besides killing is not Die. Team members that know their strengths and weaknesses and know when to pull out and escape are always welcome in my team.

You are salty :)
    Edited by WoppaBoem on February 5, 2019 11:25AM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And in a 1v1 with me but I have to chase you all the way back to your spawn point because you need some help, you need to quit the match. It doesn't matter if you and your boys kill my character. I had to chase you knowing you were going back to your group because you couldn't handle a 1v1. Just log off. Quit the match and apologize to your team for needing to be carried.

My favorite bg build with my magplar is Slimecraw/Julianos/War Maiden/Maelstrom resto back bar, light armor. I do a ton of dmg from range, get the most kills usually, but obviously I can't kill most people 1v1 because i take 6-9k dmg from every hit. Needless to say if you try to 1v1 me, i'll kite you to my team and you'll end up being the easiest kill we'll ever get.

You need to be smarter, bgs are 4v4v4. If you want 1v1 you can duel. That's all i got to say.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I understand hiding around a corner to get your resources back. But when you run all the way across the map back to your spawn point because you need help, at least acknowledge that you're being carried by your team. I think a lot of these people feel too good about themselves when they win 510-40-30 and the like. But if they can't win a 1v1 against me with my non-meta build, I would be ashamed of myself if I were them. This has happened a number of times. Im like, come on dude. Are you not ashamed?
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

My favorite bg build with my magplar is Slimecraw/Julianos/War Maiden/Maelstrom resto back bar, light armor. I do a ton of dmg from range, get the most kills usually, but obviously I can't kill most people 1v1 because i take 6-9k dmg from every hit. Needless to say if you try to 1v1 me, i'll kite you to my team and you'll end up being the easiest kill we'll ever get.

You need to be smarter, bgs are 4v4v4. If you want 1v1 you can duel. That's all i got to say.

I'm using Julianos and Innate Axiom but I think I'll have to drop Julianos. I keep getting CC'd. I need more stamina. Maybe I'll try shacklebreaker. I hate it though because I've invested a lot in crafting this gear.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

I'm using Julianos and Innate Axiom but I think I'll have to drop Julianos. I keep getting CC'd. I need more stamina. Maybe I'll try shacklebreaker. I hate it though because I've invested a lot in crafting this gear.

Go Shackle, don't know your class but if you already have the damage on your tools tips change to shackle. It does provides a lot of damage with the stats it gives plus the stam for CC.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play magplar. My spell damage was probably over 2000 and I had a base 40% critical chance with my build but now it will probably dip back below 2000 and I will lose a lot of crit. But I'm losing many fights simply because I can't break free so Shacklebreaker here I come.
    Edited by StarOfElyon on February 5, 2019 3:07PM
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are salty because you can't work in team while other people can?

L2P.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are salty because you can't work in team while other people can?

L2P.

LOL shuddup. You can hide behind your team all you want.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was playing this one BG yesterday. I think one team was premade ( or just really organized ).

One character was named something like, "Oreo Frosty" and he would freeze me and then I was basically dead. I always tried to stay way from Oreo.

Well I spent most my time chasing an NB around trying to kill him. Every time he ran from me, guess where he went? He ran to Oreo Frosty! and I would die.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I was playing this one BG yesterday. I think one team was premade ( or just really organized ).

One character was named something like, "Oreo Frosty" and he would freeze me and then I was basically dead. I always tried to stay way from Oreo.

Well I spent most my time chasing an NB around trying to kill him. Every time he ran from me, guess where he went? He ran to Oreo Frosty! and I would die.

The NBs are guaranteed to run back to their team if you can decloak them. :)

That's cool if you have to do that, just don't act like you're the sheet when you know you have to double or triple a person to kill them. Stay humble. They team up four against one and then jump around like they're happy they got the kill. No, you should all be humbled.

If a player is in an organized team and we 1v1, and he kills me without a carry set... hey, gotta give credit where it's due. Turn around and run back to his team though? Nope. He better take the walk of shame.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got so bored of bg's last time I played because of people doing this. I searched for a deathmatch because I thought it would have the most action and I was so wrong. Every single time I found a fight they would just run the tnrire map back to their friends instead of fighting me. I found much more action in chaos ball, at least they are forced to defend/attack the ball so can't run for 20mins lol :)
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

i LoL’ed too hard.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play magplar. My spell damage was probably over 2000 and I had a base 40% critical chance with my build but now it will probably dip back below 2000 and I will lose a lot of crit. But I'm losing many fights simply because I can't break free so Shacklebreaker here I come.

The spell dgm I hope is unbuffed and in the back ground you have Innate Axiom which will not show in character sheet but does effect your tool tips.

If not already you need to have a nirhoned weapon works really well in PVP. Plus think about interesting things you can do with jewerly traits, you can get some pretty nice things from them that work really well in no CP / BG.

With major and minor sorcery buffs up you should be able to make some pretty nice build. I group with a magplar, no idea what his build is but he is good and gives me minor sorcery and I give him major sorcery works really well.

For me 4K+ spell dmg with shacklebreaker as 1 of the sets is not out of reach at all (this does involves procs like the spell dmg enchant on my weapon).
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    I got so bored of bg's last time I played because of people doing this. I searched for a deathmatch because I thought it would have the most action and I was so wrong. Every single time I found a fight they would just run the tnrire map back to their friends instead of fighting me. I found much more action in chaos ball, at least they are forced to defend/attack the ball so can't run for 20mins lol :)

I can't play chaos ball. I always just end up fighting people and completely forget about the dang ball. Same with capture the relic. They can have it. I just want to fight. XP
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

The spell dgm I hope is unbuffed and in the back ground you have Innate Axiom which will not show in character sheet but does effect your tool tips.

If not already you need to have a nirhoned weapon works really well in PVP. Plus think about interesting things you can do with jewerly traits, you can get some pretty nice things from them that work really well in no CP / BG.

With major and minor sorcery buffs up you should be able to make some pretty nice build. I group with a magplar, no idea what his build is but he is good and gives me minor sorcery and I give him major sorcery works really well.

For me 4K+ spell dmg with shacklebreaker as 1 of the sets is not out of reach at all (this does involves procs like the spell dmg enchant on my weapon).

I'm thinking of switching some of my jewelry from arcane to infused. I have one in protective already and I don't want to lose that. I'm just worried about losing more magicka by switching to infused. I'm already losing crit. All because ZOS refuses to address CCs. Now I have to build for stamina.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You always need stam beside CC's. You want to be fast and agile that already requires roll dodge and sprint. I do think the cost of break free is way too much.

Good luck, creating a good functional build for Non CP mag like BG I find is really satisfying and shackle is for sure always the main element or bright boast with the tri stat drink ;)
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • VikingBerserker
    VikingBerserker
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, I understand hiding around a corner to get your resources back. But when you run all the way across the map back to your spawn point because you need help, at least acknowledge that you're being carried by your team. I think a lot of these people feel too good about themselves when they win 510-40-30 and the like. But if they can't win a 1v1 against me with my non-meta build, I would be ashamed of myself if I were them. This has happened a number of times. Im like, come on dude. Are you not ashamed?

It's just a damn game.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but in term of BG rules, you got outplayed. He survived and you died and gave his team points :)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never quite understood the idea that a "team" ought to be made up of four people basically soloing next to each other.

Maybe its because I tend to play support characters.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Not sure but in term of BG rules, you got outplayed. He survived and you died and gave his team points :)

I could have not chased them and lost to their teams anyway. That doesn't change the fact that they ran with their tail between their legs from a 1v1. Maybe they were being ordered to retreat. They're still scrubs that can only step up when they outnumber the opposition. Nothing anybody says to me is going to change that.

To be clear, I'm talking about the ones who run, not those that can hold their own peanuts.
    Edited by StarOfElyon on February 5, 2019 7:20PM
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »

I could have not chased them and lost to their teams anyway. That doesn't change the fact that they ran with their tail between their legs from a 1v1. Maybe they were being ordered to retreat. They're still scrubs that can only step up when they outnumber the opposition. Nothing anybody says to me is going to change that.

To be clear, I'm talking about the ones who run, not those that can hold their own peanuts.

Who says taunt/aggro doesn't work in PvP?

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. :)
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    if you want to duel, don't queue for a 4v4v4 gamemode...

Roasted
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's solve this the Telvanni way. OP please post your ingame id and we will be more than happy to visit you and slaug... duel you :D
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same gamer tag. I'm on Xbox One NA
  • JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    OP ever hear of bringing a knife to a gun fight? That is basically what your doing if you do not take advantage of your team you know..... in a team event?
    Edited by JackAshes on February 6, 2019 1:20PM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackAshes wrote: »
    OP ever hear of bringing a knife to a gun fight? That is basically what your doing if you do not take advantage of your team you know..... in a team event?

There are always going to be 1v1 situations. If a player can't handle a 1v1 even in battlegrounds then what positive spin can I put on it? I understand declining to duel in open world. But running from a 1v1 in PVP is not a good look. At least recognize you're being carried by your team.
This discussion has been closed.