The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Idea] A Stamsorc Rework : Blood Sorcery

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No DD uses bound armaments for it's active part. If it weren't for it's passives + the class passive, no DD would slot it. Therefore what the others said holds weight: you waste a bar slot simply for passive(s). Daedric Protection is great but it's condition is a burden for stam sorcs. Since OL lost it's bar I'm in serious trouble finding space on my (front) bars for it (PvP).
    I technically could use the atro there, but since Dawnbreaker is a must have on front this is out of the picture.

And also technically yes, that 10% mag recovery are useful but it falls a bit short since you don't invest anything in mag reg in pve and can't afford to invest much mag reg in pvp, although it's far more usefull and stronger there. But Capacitator isn't a passive I would complain about anyway.

Exploitation is far too inconvenient to proc. In PvE you won't proc it at all. Again, it's better in PvP but Negate is situational and expensive. But d/d tho. However, it doesn't do anything for your own.

Expert Mage is nice on paper, but how many class abilities do you slot at all? Armaments on front, atro on back. Surge doesn't get slotted in raids and if, it goes to back bar as well. So 2% weapon damage in PvE. For the 3rd time, it
    s better in PvP if you can find space to slot Armaments, Streak, Surge, Dark Deal and any class ulti (+some of these have their own issues). But then again, most of that goes backbar (or even 3rd bar in the past). While I can use it, it's just a tiny boon again, like 10% mag regen. And compared to e.g. Advanced Species... However, you could argue AS compares better to Energized here.

Rebate and Expert Summoner were already mentioned. Rebate is a lackluster passive anyway now that summons are invincible most of the times. For the rest I can agree with the others.

Some passives are of no use at all, some are too circumstancial or inconvenient, some are a little weak. From my own PoV unholy Knowledge, Persistance, Power Stone and Enegrized are really good and don't force me to go out of my way build-wise to use them at all (!) times.

Still don't know what I should think about Amplitude. That 10% on totally full health is a joke. I don't need help to drop the very first % of health. Even PvE wise it's more important to go through the last few % faster than the first 50%.
    Implosion had great synergy with the only stam skill, which again has great synergy with Surge. Also it's counter intuitive in general and doesn't synergyzes at all with the scaling on Hurricane. For me, the RNG argument on Implosion doesn't really fly bc this game is ridden with lucky procs, be it from sets or simply via crits.

For my taste it would be a good start to give Bound Armaments a real direction (8% more mag and defensive passives or more stam and LA damage makes no sense for tanks but block magnitude isn't really needed on DDs) and a good active part to make Daedric Protection more accessible. Then give us a easy to use way to proc Exploitation. Convert Rebate into something universally useful. From there on, we can see if anything else is needed.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on February 4, 2019 1:50PM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    id welcome this idea the op had blood magic is a must now that we have necromancy
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    We've closed this thread given its age and that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.