The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO unable to receive private messages (tells)

Sky Chancellor
Sky Chancellor
✭✭✭
Hello,

I've playing for awhile off and on for years. But, years ago I disabled my tells in game, because I was getting negative tells from people in pvp. But, now when I click on the box to receive tells, I don't see them still. I am not sure on what else to do. Like I said, it's been awhile since I changed my settings. Any help would be appreciated.

I am unaware of any other chat options besides the ones above the chat window. I have the boxed clicked (to receive tells). I am assuming my tells are going through to others, but I am unable to see any text on my tells or tells received.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any add-ons which might be causing issues?

If you make a while new tab does it work again in that tab?

Are you sure you and those you're messaging are not set as offline?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sky Chancellor
    Sky Chancellor
    ✭✭✭
    Solved. Thanks.