The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's the point of Clannfear?

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    Its a very good heal for sorc tanks. Other than that its pretty useless.

Only the health ones and...two bars slot makes it just sad.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To op it's one of sorcs classes most useless skills....

Been trying for years to point it out to devs.... Or see it's purpose.
    Edited by Tasear on February 2, 2019 9:52PM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    To op it's one of sorcs classes most useless skills....

Been trying for years to point it out to devs.... Or see it's purpose.

I'm so curious how the class reps and devs spoke about stam sorcs and their kit. Judging by the class rep notes from the past. They knew they were lackluster and didn't quite feel unique enough.

Yet here we are, without a 3rd bar overload, still a lame streak, messed up clanfear scaling making it practically useless, changing bound armaments from a toggle to 3s duration TANK abiltity, Defensive Rune got nerfed because of mag sorcs, dark deal changes still didn't help pve sustain, were about to lose something unique like implosion for another "numbers game passive".

Hurricane is cheaper though and we will let redguard carry our sustain problems in to the sun, because relying on a race specifcally for weapon ability spam sustain for stam sorc is AWESOME.. /s

I question why you love magicka sorc healing so much, but I guess you could say the same about my love for stam sorc.

Tanks and healer sorcs need more too, it's not just stam sorcs problem and I'd love to see more discussion about that.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit