The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patrick Scott- No Cp Stamblade PvP

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awn that's cute, he's got little pop ups telling him what to do.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does he never cleanse....????
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Why does he never cleanse....????

Patience... That emote comes with Elsweyr pre-order.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

PatrickScott has been one of the better PvP players since before you even dreamed about playing this game on your console. He'd rip you apart. PC is on another level entirely. You'll find out if they ever merge the servers.

As for add-ons, almost everyone on PC uses them. It gives no advantage over other players that are also using them. PC gameplay is elevated because of add-ons. Don't be salty because you don't have them on your 5 year old box.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »

PatrickScott has been one of the better PvP players since before you even dreamed about playing this game on your console. He'd rip you apart. PC is on another level entirely. You'll find out if they ever merge the servers.

He must be good, he has his own hype man! Your char name must be Flava Flav! 😉
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get_Packed wrote: »

He must be good, he has his own hype man! Your char name must be Flava Flav! 😉

@Get_Packed

You wouldn't understand. Players that have been around since before launch know that notable PvP was defined by the players and not as much their builds. Sure, the build needed to be good but it wasn't the end all. Soft/hard caps meant that when you were good; you were actually good!

But then again you wouldn't know anything about that.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Man you come on strong with the assumptions and insults! But i guess thats what a hypeman does!
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man you come on strong with the assumptions and insults! But i guess thats what a hypeman does!

Never heard of you and a join date of February 2018.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Thats my forum join date....
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never heard of you and a join date of February 2018.

Nobody has ever heard of you either. That said you seem super talented. Can we watch your clips?
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭

As for add-ons, almost everyone on PC uses them. It gives no advantage over other players that are also using them. PC gameplay is elevated because of add-ons. Don't be salty because you don't have them on your 5 year old box.

Disagree, I was one of the best Players ps4 eu while I was active and ripped PC eu apart with a Controller lol
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What’s with the slo mo? Is that just editing or the game actually slowing down? Cuz if it’s the game, I’m concerned.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome clip as always ☺️