Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to access account page on website?

Vraedlich
Vraedlich
✭✭
Firefox no longer supports java, nor does internet explorer, and it seems to use java.

I'm forced to use in game steam or even use big picture mode in steam to log in, which is crazy. Any simpler workarounds?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other browsers besides Firefox and Internet Explorer ...
  • Vraedlich
    Vraedlich
    ✭✭
    Yeah they're only two of the most popular ones on the planet.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome seem to work just as well.
    For me at least
    NA PS4
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firefox works fine for me.

Are you sure you're not running noscript or something which is blocking the site scripts from running? You normally get Java/Flash errors then.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vraedlich
    Vraedlich
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Firefox works fine for me.

Are you sure you're not running noscript or something which is blocking the site scripts from running? You normally get Java/Flash errors then.

Hi. Are you on the latest version of Firefox on Windows? I disabled adblockers etc. for the page but it won't let me log on. Ever since I updated Firefox last year "Firefox no longer offers a version which supports NPAPI, the technology required to run Java applets."

Edited by Vraedlich on February 1, 2019 11:08PM