The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would it be possible to get ownership of a guild no longer active.

Ethos_evos
Ethos_evos
✭✭
I used to have "House Redoran" guild set as my primary guild but the guild never got back to me. I believe the name is taken so I can create that guild myself. Would it be possible to take ownership of that name if the guild has been inactive?
Edited by Ethos_evos on February 1, 2019 7:49PM
PC NA/EbonheartPact

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a member of a guild and especially an officer you an ask for ownership of a guild which has an inactive leader.
    This process takes time as ZOS typically checks as much as possible the leader isn't active to avoid a coup.

If you're not a member then I don't think you'll be able to get access or ownership.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭
    That is what I thought. I never got accepted since the guild must have been inactive when I first encounter it on Tamriel Foundry. Ive since lost the information on who the owner of the guild was so i don't even know who to reach out to. Would the Devs be able to at least share that information 🤔
    PC NA/EbonheartPact