The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO+ Sub prematurely marked inactive

nightstrike
nightstrike
✭✭✭✭✭
I logged in this evening to see that my 10 months of remaining ESO+ time is now zero. I filed support ticket 190129-005477 about it. The strange thing is that the account information on the website is correct, it's just in-game where it's wrong. If it were the other way around, my craft bag and bank wouldn't be stopping me from playing at the moment.

I trust that when this is resolved, I will get my subscription extended for the amount of lost time........ right? ....?
Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support is arguing with me that despite their own website stating that my subscription is current, that it is instead a Steam problem. Big surprise that Support would be pointing the finger elsewhere, even when it makes no logical sense.

It amazes me that we spend such a large dollar figure for this entertainment, but receive such poor support from it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And why do you think the ZOS Support Team can help solve a Steam issue @nightstrike ... ?
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because it's not a Steam issue
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least you should have some backup for your recent subscription renewal (credit card statement, etc.) that you can show the Support Team ... something outside your Account details that can confirm your story.

Because right now it’s just your word against theirs ... with a third-party platform involved.
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You clearly don't understand. Their own website says that it's active. To use your phrasing, it's their word against theirs.
    Edited by nightstrike on February 1, 2019 12:27PM
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask for escalation to a higher tier support person.
    its obviously not a steam issue. steam cant make your in game ESO+ thing not work. that isn't how steam works.

Only think i can think of is that Support thinks you payed your ESO+ through steam and they haven't gotten payed yet. Which would be ridiculous because then the website info would state that.

Also, add a screenshot of your account page showing your ESO+ status and a in game screenshot where its showing you dont have it there.

Support people usually run through a standard protocol first because a lot of problems of players are similar or completely the same. Its why their responses sometimes are so nonsensical. You need to poke them in to waking up first. get them out of their rote way of posting answers.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.