The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Come on ZoS

SirMewser
SirMewser
✭✭✭✭✭
You guys really know how to *** the community right off.
Your game is a bloody mess.

bidavof7yd8q.png
Hash:d26196790bbb96eaf3880e1b26a14971
Source: PTS Patch Notes v4.2.0 - ESO

We begged and begged for you guys to revert artic blast.
Just do a search on the forums

scnw6yyphnd1.png
Hash: 016a8190b29553acdfbeb63f4ae78ca0

Look at the warden feedback thread for the class rep.
#457 #470 #472 #491 #492 #516 #517

Read your own feedback threads for warden for once.

u3187nbih3fz.png
Hash: 35f0fa8151af5b9ead122f782f93b1f8

Let's take a look at those responses!

dh6uwjktxno6.png
Hash: 9f72592f0e7cf2b60b5c12d54008ae3c
my33crf0jhwg.png
Hash: d9a7a1177b20d86f7ec9ae0f1c016fc2

Not surprised.

Now let's take a look at what's current this PTS cycle.
wryodasmh46n.png
Hash:c4327191e330bcf8b0cf443764d78b19
Source: PTS Patch Notes v4.3.0 - ESO

So you've given us the origial artic blast, but not to Warden. You want us to sacrafice 5 pieces of gear while also doing nothing about the crappy Artic Blast you left us with. What's more rediculous is that the bonuses provide Max Stamina, shouldn't it be Max Magicka if the notion is frost damage and frost is associated to tanking. With an ice staff; blocking consumes magicka, heavy attacks for taunt scales off magicka, frost abilities consume magicka, frost ultimates scale with highest resource but much better with magicka. This is idiotic and insulting.

What's another good topic?

How about the nerf to rapids?
You've just nerfed crowd control abilities not too long ago, making most source of major expedition useless; Cripple, Falcon's Swiftness, or Boundless Storm. Oh but, heavens forbit you touch the new Swift trait (the problem in the first place). Then you turn around and give light armor have snare resistance as a passive to make it more appealing to what, heavy armour? You have effectively killed CC in the game, you probably realized this which is why you removed rapids, you may as well remove the entire CC system.

The new cap of 12 targets (originally 6 for most) abilities that provided major buffs with no healing nor damage has introduced new problems. First of all the classes; Warden's Sleet Storm, Frost Cloak, Temlar's Nova, Nightblade's Soul Siphon, and Consuming Darkness got a good buff, I'm happy for that. What about Sorcerer or Dragonknight though? Storm Atronach only provides for just one ally and the atronach, not even the summoner of it. This change doesn't really help the support roles of Sorcerer (and barely does for DK).

I don't even use 1H weapons (but would love to as a magic user) and I'm laughing at the 1H enchantment changes. Sure this makes 1H look on par with 2H weapons, when you look at the tooltips. Mechanically, you've shot the tank in the foot. RIP. Guess they need a staff or have a healer provide debuffs like crusher.

You're attempting to make pets easier to understand "in the long run", I can appreciate the attempt to improve them and make them scale better like most abiities, however, the tooltips are still completely wrong. You've also hurted max magic (pet) builds by making shields worthless on pets, "fixing" a bug back in summerset with food scaling with CP (now it doesn't) which dropped max magic, and now the racial changes which will further drop max magic by another 2k+. Meanwhile, the pets are mechanically the same and you didn't put much effort into reworking anything else about the class. Going back to the new 12 target cap, Negate's CC stun component is still capped at 6, also why the heck does it cancel out and provide CC immunity to everything when there is 7+ NPCs? Fix your game.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »
    Fix your game.

/signed
    Edited by MashmalloMan on January 30, 2019 5:53PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »
    Fix your game.

/signed

Thanks...
    I guess the problem with this thread I made was that I didn't think about why others should respond to this when there are already individual topics on each of the things I've mentioned (and more).

I do think ZoS needs to do something about this, idk how else to address it at this point.
    Does anyone else have any ideas?
    I'm at a lost. :(
    Edited by SirMewser on January 31, 2019 7:53PM