Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sunderflame 1h drops?

Kel
Kel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been farming City of Ash since Tuesday, (it is now thursday) and have yet to see any one hander of any type of Sunderflame weapon to drop. In fact, the only Sunderflame weapon to drop is The Bow of the Deadlands.
I have farmed with guildies, and when I started feeling bad for taking up all thier time, I've farmed solo. Going on 4 days, and no one, either myself or any of my party, has seen a drop...from chests or the boss.

In this time, I and my guild have had 7 BSW inferno staffs drop.

I understand RNG is a thing, but something seems broken here. I'm talking about farming from 7 a.m. to 8 or 9 p.m. for 4 days...no drops.
Do these things even exsist, or is there some bug with the loot table?

Signed,
Frustrated af in City of Ash

Edit: posting here as well, in case there happens to actually be a bug with the loot table.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kel just dropped an Sunderfalme Axe in Precise 5min ago, so they do exist
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on January 31, 2019 5:36PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't farmed there for a few patches but I have bows, daggers, battle axe, maces and swords....and an ice staff. Many more duplicates would have been deconstructed or sold to a vendor.
    My time farming was more weeks to months, so a little more than a few days.
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on January 31, 2019 5:51PM