The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Are HRC Yokeda Kai clones still able to be range interrupted?

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
Per this quote from @zos_finn in the bug forums, they are making additional changes to the Yokeda Kai fight besides the dual-fight linked wipe mechanic.
ZOS_Finn wrote: »
The patch notes for Wrathstone have these two notes which are designed to address this feedback as well as the overall design of the fight.

Yokeda Kai's clones can no longer be attacked and do not last as long when summoned, though they still must be interrupted during the encounter. Their health bar is also now gold to indicate they are invulnerable.
• Yokeda Rok'dun and Yokeda Kai now have a linked wipe mechanic. Should either group perish while fighting, the group still engaged will suffer from a Yokeda Storm and perish, forcing both fights to reset.

I encourage everyone to play the PTS and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

I responded to his post, but since nobody seems to visit the bug forums much, I thought I would follow up here to see if anyone could test this on PTS (I'm on console).

If Yokeda Kai clones can no longer be attacked, does this mean that ranged interrupts (ex. Crushing Shock) will not work on them and we'll be forced to bash them? Can someone on PTS confirm or deny this?

Thanks.
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Per this quote from @zos_finn in the bug forums, they are making additional changes to the Yokeda Kai fight besides the dual-fight linked wipe mechanic.
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »
    The patch notes for Wrathstone have these two notes which are designed to address this feedback as well as the overall design of the fight.

Yokeda Kai's clones can no longer be attacked and do not last as long when summoned, though they still must be interrupted during the encounter. Their health bar is also now gold to indicate they are invulnerable.
    • Yokeda Rok'dun and Yokeda Kai now have a linked wipe mechanic. Should either group perish while fighting, the group still engaged will suffer from a Yokeda Storm and perish, forcing both fights to reset.

I encourage everyone to play the PTS and let us know what you think.

Thanks!

I responded to his post, but since nobody seems to visit the bug forums much, I thought I would follow up here to see if anyone could test this on PTS (I'm on console).

If Yokeda Kai clones can no longer be attacked, does this mean that ranged interrupts (ex. Crushing Shock) will not work on them and we'll be forced to bash them? Can someone on PTS confirm or deny this?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure they're just gold-barred. You can attack them but they don't take damage. You can still interrupt with Crushing Shock or Deep Breath.
    Edited by LiquidPony on January 29, 2019 7:51PM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since it will be obvious which is the real mage the tank can take the fake ones aside and Deep Breath them while DPS focuses the real one... At least that is what I will try when this goes live.
    Playing since beta...
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    Since it will be obvious which is the real mage the tank can take the fake ones aside and Deep Breath them while DPS focuses the real one... At least that is what I will try when this goes live.

Can you even taunt the clones away from their location?
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »

Well the natch potes dont mention that they are now immovable or cant walk anymore, so techincally they should still be able to be pulled away with taunt and the tank running into bossspawn room.

But we will only definetly know this when it goes live, since noone really tests Trials on the PTS (expect hodor, they already clear new trial on PTS ^^)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• jerrodbuffington
    jerrodbuffington
    ✭✭✭

Well the natch potes dont mention that they are now immovable or cant walk anymore, so techincally they should still be able to be pulled away with taunt and the tank running into bossspawn room.

But we will only definetly know this when it goes live, since noone really tests Trials on the PTS (expect hodor, they already clear new trial on PTS ^^)

The new trial is on pts?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The new trial is on pts?
    No change in mechanics for HRC top boss on PTS

you don't need an full group to test how this works in normal.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.