The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

New Map Guide Disappointing

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
I thought the new map guide would be like the mini map add on. Instead it's just a quick guide to your progress. I know Mage books and Skyshards are supposed to be a challenge or Oops look what I found moment. But ever since getting a gaming PC and playing ESO on it, I've enjoyed the mini map ease of finding books and skyshards. And then when I go back to my PS4, it's like ugh...gotta use my phone to search for the locations again...
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    The biggest disappointment for me is it doesn't show the side quests.
    So it's pretty much useless for my main who has done all the main quests in each zone.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have lorebooks pop up on the game guide only once your character completes certain achivements like doing all the quests in a zone and then the lorebooks for that zone are shown etc.
    Edited by IronWooshu on January 30, 2019 5:08PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but this sounds like a case of "expecting a feature to do something it was never advertised to do". Kinda like changes to respec a couple of patches ago and people being upset that it was a convenience change and not cost reduction. This zone guide is a tool for new players to cohesively pass through the main story in the zone. Nothing else.
  • Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    There will always be something to dissapoint the roleplayer.
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Consoles would like a mini map (not everyone but some of us)

Some of us really wanna be able to see where our party is with out looking at the map as well