The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Craftable sets and mats

Edelner
Edelner
✭✭
How can i get craftable sets? Ok, i can craft them but i only get 200 160 cp mats.It's not enought.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farm or buy more matts and then you can craft what you need.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As something of a casual myself I have about 1-4k of each resource. Install an addon that tracks resource node locations, explore around a bit before you find a nice circuit to farm nodes around. Personally I did a few circuits around north-east clockwork city during the event. Its a good path, even during the event I had it to myself at times.

Just put some music or a movie on in the background.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just made more template characters and transfered the mats to my bank.

I am vaguely sure there is more than 200 for each mat.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In every crafting material boxes you will find a stack of 200 mats for every level and so on, but you also will find scrolling down in that box another box, which again includes all the mats. Basically you can get the specific mat you need out of the box and also grab the inside box, in which you again only grab the specific mats and the box in there, if you need even more.