Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

In-Game Appearance Change

Axerax
Axerax
Soul Shriven
Does know or heard when we are going to be allowed to change appearance in game?

I really am looking forward to changing appearance later on.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I liked about Guild Wars 2 was the dyes that would let you somewhat customize your armor. Would be kind of cool in this game if we could have a bit of easy cosmetic customizing of armor, but for me isn't a high priority at all.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Axerax
    Axerax
    Soul Shriven
    Armor dyes can effectively make a cosmetic uniqueness to any player, at WoW had a neat concept for making the armor look like another piece of armor for money. But that was a bit late in the game.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you refine an item from white to green to blue and so on it also changes its appearance for better. It's already something
  • tdgeddesub17_ESO
    I think he is talking about character creation changes
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? A barber? No not yet
  • Sallakat
    Sallakat
    ✭✭✭
    Aahhh I want an appearance design vendor or something too :D I was gonna put a facial markings on my nord but had to take them away to finish the facial features first and then forgot to add the facial markings damnit :D my own fault ofc but man oh man I can't look at my main's face without always thinking what it is missing xD
    Rebuilt - Aldmeri Dominion

Kaia Linnea - templar
    Ruusu - sorcerer
    Aino - nightblade
  • Holmes
    Holmes
    ✭✭
    Aahhh I want an appearance design vendor or something too :D I was gonna put a facial markings on my nord but had to take them away to finish the facial features first and then forgot to add the facial markings damnit :D my own fault ofc but man oh man I can't look at my main's face without always thinking what it is missing xD
    If you missed it at the start of the game, why didn't you just make a new one on the spot?
    Edited by Holmes on April 8, 2014 8:35AM