Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something is wrong with the PC/EU servers

• Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    Why server performance is so bad?

Wait, what is this "server performance" thing you are talking about? :tongue:
  • Inerar
    Inerar
    ✭✭✭
    Normally i've ESO Plus and next billing date is in the middle of February but my ESO Plus is not working. Am ı the only about this?

Edit: It's OK now, logged in via steam, now it works
    Edited by Inerar on January 28, 2019 8:44PM
    Whenever i search for an alternative game, i realize that how beautiful ESO is...
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fine I guess...

s5psS8u.jpg
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds broken. AGAIN.

This is seriously pathetic.

Anyone would think we might be able to expect maintenance not to break the game. Just once. But hey, the female characters legs can't be seen when mounted, so swings and roundabouts.

It's pathetic that subscribers are expected to pay for this nonsense.
    Edited by RodneyRegis on January 28, 2019 8:46PM
  • hushia
    hushia
    ✭✭
    Problems logging in (need to try multiple times cos of disconnect errors).
    Guildchat has a 5 mins delay, guild store a few mins.
    Dungeon finder not working (keep getting message someone has declined).
    Porting between zones is very slow, etc, etc.
    If this is what maintenance results in, please don't touch the game anymore once it runs stable! xD
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pdqeMDl.png

That one's my favourite. I get it when using an incorrect password.

'maybe you entered your password wrong, we don't really know or care. So we'll just blame your ISP or your internet setup in the meantime.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    " some players are having on the European PC/Mac megaserver " some e?
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Server feeling very bad today do something someone.

History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when you think of returning to the game after a couple of months off.... loads up God of War instead
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we are continuing to actively investigate what's causing these issues, and hope to have a resolution soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still no updates?
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    game totally broken (Mac/EU).

How can this happen 5 years after launch ?
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm giving up for today. ZOS obviously does not intend to do anything about PC/EU-servers if after 3 hours they do not even have new information on the issue. Probs everybody went home after the software update and switched off his mobile.

gg, ZOS, very gg
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know we are continuing to actively investigate what's causing these issues, and hope to have a resolution soon.

hm, good luck then.
    But that's not a good new for us if right now you still did not identified the issue.

Edited by Xarc on January 28, 2019 9:01PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After 8 hours of server MAINTENANCE, the servers actually run worse than before.

A classic ESO phenomenon.
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any likelihood of an explanation why these same gamebreaking issues occur every time you try and fix something minor? We really should get a refund of our subs for every day we have to put up with this nonsense.
  • FlyingSwan
    FlyingSwan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any likelihood of an explanation why these same gamebreaking issues occur every time you try and fix something minor? We really should get a refund of our subs for every day we have to put up with this nonsense.

I am sure one of the forum drones will be along soon to say, "thank for your patience while we investigate", and then, "we removed a few posts that were against forum rules".

The first jobs to go in the first wave of AI, or maybe they already have, judging by the cookie cutter responses.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Dev Tracker. It's being fixed shortly.
  • Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    maybe ZOS' hotfix is so fast that it's relativistic. Time dilatation ...it only seems to us as non-moving pleb observers as if it would lag. @Einstein ftw

Edited by Aldul on January 28, 2019 9:15PM
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are taking the servers down again in 45 mins and the expected downtime is 2 hours. FYI guys
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by agegarton on January 28, 2019 9:25PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »

Oh fun- I haven’t even been on the game all day yet!

Edit: is this affecting consoles too?
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on January 28, 2019 9:26PM
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that they give us EST for Europe!
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pathetic.
    9 hours to trash the game and a further few to 'attempt' to rectify what they messed up.
    Honestly, imagine doing this badly in your own job and still having a job the following week..
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not angry, just 26k9Td7.gif?1
  • Keizee
    Keizee
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , is there any possibility for your subscribers to compensate our wasted time on waiting until servers go back to normal?
  • Sylmaranth
    Sylmaranth
    ✭✭✭
    Keizee wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , is there any possibility for your subscribers to compensate our wasted time on waiting until servers go back to normal?

I think you already know the answer, deep in your heart.
    Chars:
    - Ashtar Jarin, Hochelfen Magicka-Templer (Heiler/DD)
    - Solael Nox Vita, Hochelfen Magicka-Templer (DD/später Heiler)
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭
    pdqeMDl.png

That one's my favourite. I get it when using an incorrect password.

'maybe you entered your password wrong, we don't really know or care. So we'll just blame your ISP or your internet setup in the meantime.

Nope, never heard of a Paste spelling anything wrong :D made a .bat file that then put the code in a copy paste, got tired of the constantly DC and having to type the damn password over and over again.

So when i constantly had to type the password today, i just had enough. (were using Photoshop, so had a lot other *** in the copy past, and every 1-2 min when i tried to login i then had to just press that .bat file and paste in the the game.

@echo off
    echo|set/p=PASSWORDHERE|clip
    exit
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need "Performance" DLC!