The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Necromancer Drusilla - Chief Tazgol is dead? o.O

prtpj1ub17_ESO
prtpj1ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I did find this notes while questing in betnik and this let me confused.

Chief Tazgol is the orcs leader alive, but this notes mentions he is dead. I didnt find anything about another tazgol (if was a ancestor orc).

Information gained from the interrogation of a family

Patriarch: Offered curses, threats. No useful information. Died during interrogation.
Older Male: Claimed Chief Tazgol has intense fear of scorpions. Likely fabrication intended to reduce pain. Died during interrogation.
Older Daughter: Broke quickly. Showed promise. Sadly, knew nothing. Died after interrogation.
Older Son: Killed self before interrogation could commence. Sloppy. Must remember to acquire new manacles.
Youngest Son: Revealed hidden entrance beneath great hall. Possible link to library. Will keep alive until story is verified.
Morning Addendum: Verified son's story.

Anyone knows anything about this??
  • Cellentel
    Cellentel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The note is implying the “older male” being interrogated is dead, not Chief Tazgol.
  • prtpj1ub17_ESO
    prtpj1ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cellentel wrote: »
    The note is implying the “older male” being interrogated is dead, not Chief Tazgol.

ohh...thx...
    sry about that reading mistake