The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Necromancer Drusilla - Chief Tazgol is dead? o.O

prtpj1ub17_ESO
prtpj1ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I did find this notes while questing in betnik and this let me confused.

Chief Tazgol is the orcs leader alive, but this notes mentions he is dead. I didnt find anything about another tazgol (if was a ancestor orc).

Information gained from the interrogation of a family

Patriarch: Offered curses, threats. No useful information. Died during interrogation.
Older Male: Claimed Chief Tazgol has intense fear of scorpions. Likely fabrication intended to reduce pain. Died during interrogation.
Older Daughter: Broke quickly. Showed promise. Sadly, knew nothing. Died after interrogation.
Older Son: Killed self before interrogation could commence. Sloppy. Must remember to acquire new manacles.
Youngest Son: Revealed hidden entrance beneath great hall. Possible link to library. Will keep alive until story is verified.
Morning Addendum: Verified son's story.

Anyone knows anything about this??
  • Cellentel
    Cellentel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The note is implying the “older male” being interrogated is dead, not Chief Tazgol.
    Options
  • prtpj1ub17_ESO
    prtpj1ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cellentel wrote: »
    The note is implying the “older male” being interrogated is dead, not Chief Tazgol.

ohh...thx...
    sry about that reading mistake
    Options